• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of new additions from the Moira Model Show on Saturday May 1st, 2010

A Britains John Deere 7930

STA40201.jpg

And a tractor I was after for this past couple of weeks - the show tractor from Spalding! Got this from G and M Models and Im chuffed with it.  One gripe I have with it though is the fact that it says '2009' on the box and then the sticker says '2010 Show'.  Anyhow, lovely model despite that and for a reasonable price too

STA40206.jpg

Another few I gathered up over this past week or two.

First up is the UH offering - A Fendt 818 with baler

STA40202.jpg

A Britains Spearhead Orbital Reach mower.  £5 delivered off eBay!

STA40204.jpg

And now a proper Britains tractor!  A Massey Ferguson 3680 from 1995 I believe.  Excellent condition with very little box wear - just the way I like 'em

STA40205.jpg

Oh and not forgetting this little gem!  Ive been a fan of all David Pullens publications however this one just misses out on the era I collect - from 1980 -1998.  Its a bit of Britains memorabilia though so Im happy enough with it!

STA40208.jpg

STA40209.jpg

STA40210.jpg

And a tractor I was after for this past couple of weeks - the show tractor from Spalding! Got this from G and M Models and Im chuffed with it.  One gripe I have with it though is the fact that it says '2009' on the box and then the sticker says '2010 Show'. 

The date that Britains put on the box relates to the date of the real tractor - they are doing this for all the JD models now it seems.

It would not have been possible to change the date on the box as Britains had nothing to do with producing this edition - it is a code 3, the standard Britains model weathered by Oranda Design.

My word that collection of Britain's is expanding rapidly Dwayne. How many do you have now ??? ???

Im not honestly sure Bill.  Some days the postie has to return twice so it never stays the same for too long!  I am compiling a database at the minute of all the models I have and when its complete I will have a better idea.  Im guessing between 150-200 Britains plus a few other bits and pieces.  If I continue buying at the rate I am I should be near your level in about 2 years I think!!

Just got this today- not impressed at all with the packaging.  It came wrapped in a single layer of paper.  No protection at all and the box is now in bits.  I'll not be buying from that seller again.  Anyhow, nice little model and luckily the contents didnt suffer any damage.

Massey Ferguson MF 3680 Tractor and Crop Sprayer

STA40216.jpg

Some lovely items you have been adding Dwayne. I have hopefully secured a holy grail of mine recently, as soon as the payment is secure I will post it up. While I don't have a huge collection of oldies, I would like to one day own what I had as a nipper.

Some lovely items you have been adding Dwayne. I have hopefully secured a holy grail of mine recently, as soon as the payment is secure I will post it up. While I don't have a huge collection of oldies, I would like to one day own what I had as a nipper.

what is it then tris?

• 2 weeks later...

A few more additions this week

Land Rover and Ifor Williams Livestock Trailer Set

STA40226.jpg

I was thinking of getting this but opted for the trailer on its own as I couldn't wait. What is the landrover like, is there a driver?

• 3 weeks later...