UH STOCKISTS IN IRELAND

trx

Marks Models, Model Mania, murchu collector models, Model shop (Waterford), Mad for Models.

I spoke to Smyths Toys and suggested they should start selling UH stuff and they said they are already looking into it which would be great price wise.

Marks Models, Model Mania, murchu collector models, Model shop (Waterford), Mad for Models.

I spoke to Smyths Toys and suggested they should start selling UH stuff and they said they are already looking into it which would be great price wise.

smyths toys sell toys

but uh stuff is hardly robust enough for carpet farming??

smyths toys sell toys

but uh stuff is hardly robust enough for carpet farming??

I was in Smyths in Port laoise and asked them just out of curiosity as they had Wiking and Weise stuff in stock and they said that they were looking into UH

I was in Smyths in Port laoise and asked them just out of curiosity as they had Wiking and Weise stuff in stock and they said that they were looking into UH

yeah brian a freind of mine works for smyths and says they are suppose to be going into it in a big way alot of models not just uh they know where the money is

What Wiking and Weise stuff did they have and how much were they???

tey have nothing like that in cork