JOHN DEERE 6600

well at last i have managed to finish this. the 6600 was the first deere we had on the farm after one of the deutz's had a fire in it. we kept it for 4 years before trading it in for one of the first new 6620's(the 6600 was about 2 years old when we got it but only had 1000 hours on it).

anyway always wanted a model of one but nobody ever made them so thought i would build one. there is only 2.5mm in hieght difference and about 10mm in 5 mm in lenght difference.well have taken a few pics any questions or comments welcome.

post-579-132639220813_thumb.jpg

That looks very tidy, I like that alot even though I'm ot keen on JD's

Thanks very much mate i like them a bit to.

Looking great Pete. But when i did see the topic i was surpriced is Pete buiding a Ford :D;)

texas

well fun you should say that i am thinking of building a 6600 bubble cab that my great uncle used to drive.

nice tractor.

im liking the harvester, make it your self?

thanks for the comment. no the harvester was made by dave towsen

cracking job there pete nice set up with the harvester and boxes

cheers Graham will needed to make more of the boxes for a proper spud display.

I'm liking that too, wish someone would make a 6000 or a 6010 series  :(

ye wish they would as well mate as it is one of the icons in my mind of the 90's

Just stunning mate,a real pearl Pete  :);)

cheers Pete

great looking tractor, were did you get ya decals from, was it henri walker, think proper jd ones may help a couple of models of mine

got mine from henri i also have a 6810 set for putting on my model i am building. they are only about 2.50 each.

Nice work Pete! Must be one of your top 3 tractors! ;)

ye really like this model and the real one