What's your latest Farm / Construction buy - 2010

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the last of my december 2009 purchases finally arrived(and since that topic is closed (work with me here, trying to avoid a numpty  :P;);D )

3 NH puzzles,

9 piggy bank models with New Holland and Ford logo made by SpecCast and Ertl

2 Fordson Dexta's (F01 and F02) - G&M Farmmodels

4 Ford 5640 SL/SLE - Imber models

1 NH T1510 - Scale Models

1 NH TR87 - pewter model made by SPecCast 1:87?

1 NH TC33D - pewter model made by SpecCast

1 Fordson F with Zeke from Toy Farmer driving it.

1 Ford 9N - Seasons greetings 2009 snowflakes - Ertl

Well, i did say i wasnt going to buy as much as in 2010.. :police: judging from the December shopping(November was even worse :-[ ) , it shouldnt be that hard to buy less  :of;D;)

collection-add2.jpg

yeah, NH in America have some long lasting models that designwise didnt change much except for some extra features and the decal. In Mexico they have been producing New Holland 10-series for decades longer then the launch of the Ford 10-series and the 40-series(New Holland) is still being produced for the american market!

how much sue if its not rude, i have a tea chest full of matchbox toys round my old dears, and i am sure theres 4 or 5 of those in it

I paid £10 for that one.  There were two versions made - one with and one without mudguards.  I have one with mudguards too but is it a wreck (all farms have one of those!)

I paid £10 for that one.  There were two versions made - one with and one without mudguards.  I have one with mudguards too but is it a wreck (all farms have one of those!)

all farms have a load of wrecks in the undergrowth!

next time i am round there i will see what ones are in the box, pretty sure theres 3 or 4 in there maybe even more,