What's your latest Farm / Construction buy - 2010

Took a punt with this one today...........the guy was selling it at £10 which was £10 cheaper than a dual wheel 595.  I am hoping that he just didn't realise what it was......  What is the opinion on this?  Genuine?

post-36-132639328194_thumb.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another one - this is how it was when I got it so my thinking would be if he knew what it was a cab and front grill decal would have been put on it............ :-\

post-36-132639328224_thumb.jpg

I dont usually win on ebay but recently I have

1. MF  760 combine conversion detachable header and header trailer with a landrover to pull it the guys mada a nice job of it.

2. A new holland TX 85  corn head early box MIB

also got from G&M  the Ros New Holland 110-90 blue and a New UH MF 7499

I will update pictures  when i launch  my new layout in July

Claas Atles 936 RZ in a dealer box and a Siku Fendt 716 Stotz edition, bargain from Ebay

That are real bargains Mike. This seller had/has great items for sale.

Looks if the seller stopped with collecting. Did only ship to the UK :'(

Texas

Riding stables and fertilizer stickers from our Mandy, plus the middle muledozer (my best so far):

IMG_1290.jpg

You managed to put it together okay then, Chris ;)

Tell you what, though - doesn't the little girl with the bucket look lovely in-front the stables :)

You managed to put it together okay then, Chris ;)

Tell you what, though - doesn't the little girl with the bucket look lovely in-front the stables :)

Yes that was fun! :D Not easy with the kitten repeatedly attacking me, I shall have to create an exclusion zone around my models I think ::) .

Yes I like the feed girl. I need one or two more stable hands, perhaps a base for (former) potato picker lady..

Hubba Hubba  8)

Are they availabe to buy online yet? and is it the same as the 110-90 thats out?

starting to get  a tad confused  ;D

Martyn online :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know he's got plenty of stock best to give him a call ;)

As for it being the same as the other one  ???  The Ros one?

G & M have got them both in stock, the Ros one is more expensive and doesn't have the front linkage or the rear box, personally I will be getting the Repliagri version.

Thanks for the info fella's, as I'm a Fiat man, i will have to get one of each  ;D

just have to make sure they come in the house under the cover of darkness, getting grief from all these models  ???

G & M have got them both in stock, the Ros one is more expensive and doesn't have the front linkage or the rear box, personally I will be getting the Repliagri version.

Thanks for that Mike - £50!! A lot dearer than I thought they would be :(