What's your latest Farm / Construction buy - 2010

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

recived my 1/32 uh 135 indy today, nice little tractor to match the 16th one, but let down by a lack of special box given its a limited, even at 4000 it needed a dealer box at the minimum ,or black to match the bigger brother to it

The Repliagri Fiat is better don't you think Noel ???

I can't wait for the 8560 :P

Yes indeed Paul, far better, think ROS are taking the pee pee with the price!!! got the Repliagri one CHEAPER and it comes with more attachments!!! Them Duals are the business!!!

The Ford 7810, NH 8560 and M160 are gonna kill me ha ha!

crumbs and i've forgotten about the 100-90 and 110-90

better start saving!!!

Bill might already have this, or, if not, I'm sure it's on his list. #9647 Same 170 Turbo, yellow Twose transport box and man. It arrived today having travelled from Barcelona (after spending several days in a tnt depot/van ::) ): 

IMG_1401.jpgIMG_1404.jpg

Tray a little tatty:

IMG_1407.jpg

And a crack in the rear window:

IMG_1406.jpg

But otherwise I'm pleased though it was quite dear at £62 including postage. It replaces my old Same 170.

just arrived in the post siku john deere 7430 kommunal snowplow set in orange, 6520 hoftraktor 2005 agritechna set, and 5720 with loader zlf2004 model from ireland and another box containing 3140 opu cab , boxed 3350 sg2 cab and a mint unboxed deutz from america

Been to auction and bought (all Britains):

Cattle Lorry

Milk Tanker

Skip Lorry

Flatbed Lorry

Claas Harvester

Claas Silage Trailer

Elevator

Volvo BM Tractor

Redland

Massey 3680

Acrobat Rake