What's your latest Farm / Construction buy - 2010

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a model stall at a local agricultural show today, a Ros Hydrogen powered New Holland tractor. Apparently very hard to find, the only one I've seen down here.

Two Wiking JD 6930's - very good detail but it is a shame about the amount of plastic used......I prefer a little weight to my models :-\

In contrast  ;D  An ERTL 9420T Precision, yet to come in the post but there certainly is some metal in that!  Wanted one for ages  :)

Would you be so kind as to review this in the Rate and Review section? It would be great to read your thoughts and see your scores on the model. :)

I have tride to understand how to do it, but I does not understand. There is no new posting in the Rate and Review section?

Ive got my self an MF 760 combine from Britians (Boxed for 50euro´s)for the collection because i missed this one :-[

And 2 MF 4260´s from TIM one whit a Joskin tanker but these models are for converting ;D

Picked upa job lot (mostly Britains) of animals, fences and sundries.  One or two are a bit battered but several  including two mustangs/wild horses and two jersey cows are excellent.  Best is the Cob and Foal in VERY good condition (no box though) and a complete water trough.  Too many to put pictures up.

Oddity was a Gorilla! Anyone want a Gorilla?