What's your latest Farm / Construction buy - 2010

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got home from work to a parcel containing the following models:

Replicagri Fiat 100 - 90, 110 - 90 and New Holland 110 - 90 all in terracotta. Fanstastic models for the money especially with the extras they come packaged with. And on the subject of packaging they were all very easy remove, no screws or plastic ties to untangle in sight.

Weise "Kinky Nose" MB - Trac 1500. Brilliant model especially as it's a little more recognisable to the ones that have operated in the area I live.

Universal Hobbies Ford 7810 and New Holland T6020 with loader.

Thank you Karen and Steve, made my day. :)

A white Britains Powerfarm County 1884 arrived in the post today with only the cab frame and steering wheel reproductions and it's chugging along well. Now I can sell my rather forlorn one from childhood.

My latest buy are both versions of the Case IH 535 Steiger model (1/32) from the Farm Show 2010. It is a 'chrome' (chaser units) and a regular edition. The chrome edition looks very 'bling bling' according to my daughter (5 years old)  ;D . These are very wide models, but they look really good.

Luuk

The Cerberus McCormick CX100 I bought on ebay has just arrived... Well... I looks like a CX100 that has been stripped by monkeys at a safari park, but it's the only McCormick I've got, so... Does any other company make one, so I can sell this one? OK, that's not entirely fair as it WAS only a fiver or so...

I know... it's hard to get them complete and just as hard to have to sell these :'( :'( But, that's what I do for a living

Looks like you have some competition from one GroovyChick:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350390425933&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350390422517&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

:)

The Cerberus McCormick CX100 I bought on ebay has just arrived... Well... I looks like a CX100 that has been stripped by monkeys at a safari park, but it's the only McCormick I've got, so... Does any other company make one, so I can sell this one? OK, that's not entirely fair as it WAS only a fiver or so...

Universal Hobbies have made a fair few McCormicks over the years. :)

At the rally today, caught up on a few models.

UH Claas 450 Tucano combine. Hell of a model!

Siku year model 2010 silver Claas Axion 850.

Norscot Cat Challenger MT765C. Another cracking model.

bought a few things off ebay

siku 2657 seed drill, 2052 front furrow press, 1957 grubber/harrow, 3462 deutz d2005, 4056 john deere 7500 spfh, 2855 ford 8830, ertl ford 8630.

whilst on holiday i bought uh t6020 with loader and mccormick mtx155 silver duel wheel from ec toys in blackpool, then bought 2 valtra t`s from sp models, a manitou mlt telescopic loader with grain bucket from one of the burgess dealers near alford, and a 8690 , nd 1200 with 24 plow in dealerboxes from reekie stirling

Dad's 59th birthday today and whilst he operates a Volvo tracked excavator for a living he now has a toy one to keep him occupied at home too in the shape of a 1/50 scale Siku Super Series Volvo EC290C, one of the best Siku construction models i've seen.