What's your latest Farm / Construction buy - 2010

UH MF 590

both the trailed and mounted Rauch spreaders

That green unimog 1600, which looked good and now I have it I'm not too sure about

Wiese Fendt 615

Wiking Fendt 828

kuhn SPV mixing wagon

oh and that orange fendt 822 which i put on the shelf knock the shelf and it fell and has now snapped the front linkage off (NOT HAPPY as its yet another smashed quite expensive model)

Next on list is the fendt 211, the fendt combine, crop tiger and the lemken bits from UH (when i can find dealer boxes) oh and pay day isnt for 2 weeks :(

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Britains mint and banded boxed yellow dumper and driver, dumper decalled Winget 2B 1500. Just wait for it to arrive now.

Britains 1969 catalogue, mint with price list.

Britains boxed show jumping eventing set.

I was watching the boxed Dexta and thought the end price was pretty good, well done.

I received the Britains yellow Winget 2B 1500 dumper today, banded box dated 1989. Never seen one round here so a bit of a rare find for me.

Also just bought another Border Fine Arts study, 'Lightly Rolled'. Horse and roller with man walking behind. On the sites of companies that sell Border stuff, this one is marked up at £138 to £180 but Gray's of Shenstone is advertising it in their latest newsletter for £69 but I found a 'shop' on eBay that is selling them for £34 'buy it now' format, now that is cheap, I'll post a link to this guy in the Border topic if anyone wants. The one I bought should be here tomorrow.

I was watching the boxed Dexta and thought the end price was pretty good, well done.

thanks  ;D

btw. i recently bought a 1967 britains catalog too (among others like the 1968, 1969 adn 1970 for less then 10 pounds each) I really like the 60's catalogs that were a lot better looking then the late 70's catalogs.

Probably warrants a seperate topic really but the Britains catalogues I have at present are from 1967 up to date but between am missing 1968, 1971, 1972 and 1975. The majority are the smaller type they call the shop catalogues and I also have a few of the A4 size trade ones as well from the 1980's and 90's. As said, the earlier ones throught the 1960's and 70's are the best ones but when the fold-out single sheet ones that were produced for a very short time in the 90's they were rubbishy and very cheaply produced and you needsd a magnifying glass to read them.