Took some new / better pictures

Dscf4209.jpg

Dscf4207.jpg

Dscf4206.jpg

Dscf4210.jpg

The detail is incredible,

Regards

Joe.

Wow yes what a model, Often see this set up on the roads of Perth but always when I dont have the camera or they are travelling in the opposite side of the carriageway and theres no where to stop, Will get one some day.

Universal Hobbies Renault Ergos and hedge cutter, very nice model.

Britains John Deere 7930. Much nicer than the bigger 8000 series machines they've made, smart model for less than £15.

And a lastly a very cheap fertiliser spreading outfit in the shape of a Siku New Holland 5635 on flotation tires with Kuhn spreader for a "tenner" :)

;) Hi Nick,the models are actually made by TWH http://www.twhcollectibles.com/ but they were commissioned by Drake trailers http://thedrakeshop.com/virtuemart?category_id=10&page=shop.browse&limit=5&limitstart=0 The folk who actually made the real 1;1 lowloaders,they might all be sold,I ordered mine LAST May,they should have been ready by August last year,the Christmas,then March,but I just think they were trying to get every detail modelled,and that's what held them back,here's a picture of the hydraulic levers for the ramp's etc

Sdc10462.jpg

Regards

Joe

got this MF promotional van on fleaBay... it's about 1:43rd scale and was produced to promote MF corporate image to dealers.  MF always use the name A Dealer & Son where they feature a dealer in their brochures...

DSC_0839.jpg

DSC_0840.jpg

DSC_0843.jpg

DSC_0848.jpg