What's your latest Farm / Construction buy - 2010

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At Martyns the other week he did have some really nice industrial MF's 2wd with mud guards dont know which they were i think they were his 165's. They were very good but he was saving them for the show so i didn't dare ask if i could buy one. anyway they were definitely yellow and definately 2 wd's.

wee question......wondering how long it has taken for me to notice comapred to everyone else that there appears to be no mention of RC 2 ERTL on the new britains boxes, instead it says  learning curve ??????? when did that change ?

Any word of a Border Fine Arts figurine MF 390 and mower or is Me Lordie Fergie winding me up :-\ :-\

sorry bill forgot all about that was to busy trying to find out about or should i say order a grey fergie but gilmour hasnt heard anything yet should get mark to phone them and explain

Went Xmas shopping for Traci's pressies earlier and saw these, I know she'll be thrilled!  :laugh: :laugh: :angel:

Tell you what mate, traci is a lucky lady!!

The tow truck would make a great repar truck, remove the crane then add a diesel tank and a draw bar.. great!!