Massey Boy's Farming pictures 2010 UPDATED(09/02/11)

Massey Boy

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some tidy pictures there cerin, especially them mf's. who has enough trailers to run 21 at one farm to? ??? thats a hell of a contracting fleet to say the least

Cheers Sean was nice to see the array of 6480's

Well the contractor gets over contractors in to make one big fleet! I cant see how its econimcal thou!

probably sean contractors pooling together,i cant beat 21 trailers,but doing maize last year 14 trailers running,purely down to the distance it was being hauled,and that was us and another 2 contractors

Yep thats it, and theres a few contractors round here who dont have foragers and just go on trailers for people!

Ending on a high .... ::)

Lovely pictures as usual Cerin, welcome back by the way  :laugh:

Must admit, even I quite like the look of the latest masseys  :-X

Haha cheers Mark  :)

and yeah there pretty nice! Fair few Masseys and Fendts appearing round here now

Here are some videos with some of my best pictures from throught 2010:

Fantastic update Cerin. Always great to see what's going on where you live. All lovely photographs but my two personal favourites just have to be the second from the harvesting batch with the big Fendt alongside the New Holland TX and the first of maize harvesting scenes in pitch black darkness. Now get them entered into "Power On The Land" this year, you have the talent to do really well. :)