Massey Boy's Farming pictures 2010 UPDATED(09/02/11)

Massey Boy

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go on... not number 1 surely  :of

She's a beauty though... a stunner... lovely looking... tractors a bit bland though  ;D:D :D :D:-*:P

Oh you flatterer!

She was number nineteen - apparently, so we were told by the owner today, the first 12 were not sold on the open market so this is actually number 7 on the market!

blimey.... what a find... would make a nice feature in Classic Massey Magazine I reckon... so... what other pictures do we have Aunty Jo and er.... Cousin Cerin  :P:-*

I have just got him off MSN or MSG or whatever it's called and reminded him of life's priorities so there should be some more uploading shortly!!!

Just as an aside while you are waiting, I have decided that I have GOT to have a MF135 at some point in my life. So, I started saving my 20p pieces in a pot today! 8)

IMG_1526.jpg?t=1262550477

IMG_1527.jpg?t=1262550505

NOW ONTO THE SPEACIL STUFF

All of this next stuff is at a nearbye farm we didnt know a thing about it!

First up a Titan what he fully restored

IMG_1504.jpg?t=1262550584

Fordson f i think, in orginal condtion and does run ;)

IMG_1505.jpg?t=1262550585

Austin

IMG_1506.jpg?t=1262550588

The Ferguson brown what was the 19th made 7th sold as mum said

IMG_1507.jpg?t=1262550590

what a line up.... thanks so much for sharing Cerin...

As for the last picture.... it's a pressure control coupling... it brings the benefits of draft control to drawbafr mounted implements... that one could well be homemade..

I'll be happy to explain in more detail if you like... but perhaps this post is not the right place..

Oh.... by the way... I'll take the 2680 please  :P:-*

I just loooooove those grey Fergies. 

Hopefully I may get some pictures of one working.  Neighbours are clearing the land opposite my house for an allotment.  Hasn't been cultivated for over 20 years and is quite a narrow strip but a chap in the village has said he will bring down his little TE20 to break it up and level it somewhat. 

nice pictures cerin, not sure about the very first one mind ;):D :D :D  whats the header  of in the barn then?? as it looks very very clean almost restored, looks like a mf one to me?? wheres the combine

Thought it was a Deutz one myself Sean. Nice pictures there Cerin especially the IH 955 and the County.

what a line up.... thanks so much for sharing Cerin...

As for the last picture.... it's a pressure control coupling... it brings the benefits of draft control to drawbafr mounted implements... that one could well be homemade..

I'll be happy to explain in more detail if you like... but perhaps this post is not the right place..

Oh.... by the way... I'll take the 2680 please  :P:-*

Thanks Marky

Sounds intresting i will look at the topic you bumped for me  :)

Lovely photographs Cerin, very fine array of tractors of varying ages you've captured there, I especially like the big old John Deere R, looks like you had a good day out. :)

Thanks David

Yeah its a fair tractor and was a very good day! :)

nice pictures

like the mccormick

Cheeers Coxy

Nice pictures, and I have to agree with Marky that 2680 is a beaut. The little highway MF is nice, something a bit different.

Thanks

Yeah they were nice tractors, i think the 2680 was bought at a farm sale not long ago ;)

brilliant pictures cerin , a good start to the year  :)

Thanks Richard

nice pictures cerin it looks cold out there

Cheers Jack, yes it was very cold!

I just loooooove those grey Fergies. 

Hopefully I may get some pictures of one working.  Neighbours are clearing the land opposite my house for an allotment.  Hasn't been cultivated for over 20 years and is quite a narrow strip but a chap in the village has said he will bring down his little TE20 to break it up and level it somewhat. 

Same here very nice tractors, and sounds good make sure you get pictures!

I know where the fergus clan will be spending part of their holiday at easter............. :of

How far away from you mr.C............. ???

Not very far ;):D

nice pictures cerin, not sure about the very first one mind ;):D :D :D  whats the header  of in the barn then?? as it looks very very clean almost restored, looks like a mf one to me?? wheres the combine

Thanks Sean

Well Colm is right its a Deutz Farh combine ;) Have some pictures some where  :-\

Thought it was a Deutz one myself Sean. Nice pictures there Cerin especially the IH 955 and the County.

Yep your very right its Deutz, and thanks there good tractors  :)