Monteith's ford farm

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a dedicated fan of real animal farming, but this farm looks great and very realistic too, even the paint on the floor of the transport trailer looking like real animal "waste". Also the cattle looks great, are the animals Britains models? Please continue your great work - we might be rewared by further very nice pictures!

P.S. Looks so realistic, I almost have this delicate, striking cattle smell in my nose!!

(((P.P.S. what about cattle "harvesting" time?: a 1/32 scale slaughterhouse with all the blood on the floor and the cattle cut into halves and turned into Big Macs and whoppers  :'(  ))

I am not a dedicated fan of real animal farming, but this farm looks great and very realistic too, even the paint on the floor of the transport trailer looking like real animal "waste". Also the cattle looks great, are the animals Britains models? Please continue your great work - we might be rewared by further very nice pictures!

P.S. Looks so realistic, I almost have this delicate, striking cattle smell in my nose!!

(((P.P.S. what about cattle "harvesting" time?: a 1/32 scale slaughterhouse with all the blood on the floor and the cattle cut into halves and turned into Big Macs and whoppers  :'(  ))

yes they are britains animals expect some of the golloway cows may be new ray ;)  about that cattle "harvesting" as you call it which I have seen happen my self ::)  you never know maybe in the future ;D  speaking of that has any body ever done this?   

hope not, that was just kind of very bad black humor.

I love cattle animals and always have some kind of bad feeling when eating another steak in spite of the good taste ...

Have seen sloughting of some pigs on a neighbours farm and of two rabbits many years ago. Could almost not stand the sight. Therefore I am just doing crop farming on my 1/32 scale dioramas.

But back to topic: once again, respect for one of, if not THE, nicest cattle farming dioramas I have ever seen.

So please let you cattle live long and prosper ;-)

hope not, that was just kind of very bad black humor.

I love cattle animals and always have some kind of bad feeling when eating another steak in spite of the good taste ...

Have seen sloughting of some pigs on a neighbours farm and of two rabbits many years ago. Could almost not stand the sight. Therefore I am just doing crop farming on my 1/32 scale dioramas.

But back to topic: once again, respect for one of, if not THE, nicest cattle farming dioramas I have ever seen.

So please let you cattle live long and prosper ;-)

I hope to make alot more breads or cattle and sheep to have on my farm and I hope to let my cattle live long and prosper ;) ;)   

nice pics, especially the muck in the trailer

i did a slaughter a few pigs and a fair few chickens on the farm, we usally killed a pig every 3 months and sent it to the butchers for stuff  like chops , sausages etc ,wasnt that nice, but thats what they are bread for, went to a slaughter house a few times to, when young, wasnt fazed by it, thats farming i guess, seems to be why i get jobs at them if they come up as most people chicken out

• 4 weeks later...