Réplicagri 2010

AJH

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They've definitely overcooked the slight raised area on the roof alright, looks like someone got a zero in the wrong place in their measurements! Unfortunately this looks like a pretty advanced prototype/ pre-production model so I would not be optomistic that they will change it before it is released.

Can someone confirm that this is 1/32, as it does not seem to be up to the standard of their recent models, and is more reminiscent of the old 1/16 series of Same/Lambourghini/ New holland models? I wouldn't be all that impressed by the opening bonnet, Siku have been doing that for a good few years now.

As for the bonnet decals, we can only see one side of either tractor in the photos. What often happens here is that only decal is designed, and then applied to both sides of the bonnet, resulting in the decal being the right way around on one side and the wrong way around on the other. I seem to recall that this was the case with the (new) Britains 5000 etc. Even if there were two opposite decals available you could still get variations. I suspect the chinese factory workers on 2p an hour are not too particular.

What a huge disappointment these blue and terracotta tractors are. As already stated roof too high, front linkage too high, tyres naff and decals wrong. On top of these less than minor issues the whole proportion of the tractor seem wrong. What has happened because they have done a great job up 'till now?

the new holland was my no.1 wanted model for 2010, but after seeing these pictures I'm no longer sure. Like others have said, that cab roof is too tall. I've never seen a real one like that. Plus the tyres make the model look horrible. I hope they change a few things :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i will be buying at least one new holland blue one, look better than britians first attempt but by the look of this will require even more work to get right, least they have a bit of a cab interior and am convince with an algimation of one of these and a britains i'll have a  very realistic if not expensive and time consuming model to add to my collection

would the bump as we have all called it, be down to the base tractor they meassured up being a euro spec one maybe??? some aircon unit in her?? something like that not being a nh/fiat fan i cant be sure, but theres so many differences outthere it could just be a rare one meassured up