Forage Harvesters

Powerstarâ„¢

I would like to see a new pull type version of a forager added to the Siku collection. Something like a Pottinger MEX or JF as I know they are still made in real life and are capable of chopping considerable amounts of silage and the older britains models don't have a grass pick up header and are getting old and don't have the modern look. I just feell one of those would figure lovely with 2 of TM's 1 axled silage trailers. With a choice of rear loading or side loading rotataing spout ;D Anyone else think that or are you happy to stick with your SPFH's  ???

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

paul the paint jobs not the best.bit rough around the back more than the front. but for a ?10 note you are not going to be able to buy the best like yours. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D:) :) :)

who did you get that from again??  ??? ??? ???

paul the paint jobs not the best.bit rough around the back more than the front. but for a ?10 note you are not going to be able to buy the best like yours. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D:) :) :)

if you dare get given a freebe after that comment i'll cry big time ?:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :D :D :D but it might just work ........................................................................................................

the models you make paul are the best in the world & no mistake the others are bad imitations & had just as well give up coz you're the best at all the convo's ever built ?:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

e-mail me for my address paul so you know where to send it ?:D :D :D :D :D :D

can't deny it's a very nice model but whats the price ? i would love to have a forager that looks as good as that.? :) depending on price? & i'm thinking ?10 max ,Which i don't think will get me a dt version? :(

Exactly which is why Siku should market them they would be cheaper, and a bit more durable, so hook one up to the RC JD and be able to forage your grass all RC style,