i've gone and sold my Massey and bought a New Holland

farmermarshall

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is totally mint, where I am at the mo is a 6900 (I have photographed it before). It's on an N plate with below overage 7000hrs on the clock. It's hanging compared to this little pocket rocket. Which is why it is due to go anytime soon for an ex demo NH 6080  8)

thanks very much guys  [img alt=;)]http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/Smileys/default/wink.gif

FM That wee deere is in some shape

stick that ole Blue thing on the wagon and use this as your main machine for a week DARE you to not like it

see you Richard some you will turn green one day the deere is fine on the wagon better radio in the NEW HOLLAND  :laugh: :laugh:

She is totally mint, where I am at the mo is a 6900 (I have photographed it before). It's on an N plate with below overage 7000hrs on the clock. It's hanging compared to this little pocket rocket. Which is why it is due to go anytime soon for an ex demo NH 6080  8)

We have a 6900 with 9000hrs on the clock thats been opened up by the previuos owners to 170hp and it pulls like a train now.

I'll tell ye's now,

Open up a deere too much and you'll have to carry injectors to her, 15 -20 horse ok anymore you'll have bother

She seems alright at the moment and is doing over a 1000 hrs a year, but I will tell the boss to watch her, thanks for the advice.

what about selling the Newholland and geting a 6830.

soap water and mouths boys!!!

:D :D  ... I'll second that Mr Marshall... what do you say mate ???:laugh::-*

the deere looks to have come up well stephen , it may well be worth more than what you bought it for now , so i suggest trading it in for a red one again  ;D

keeping red out of my yard at the minute all is going fine at the minute so they can stay for the remainder of 2010

• 2 months later...

quote]

She looks really smart now, you will be pleased with it no doubt?

aye yes very happy with it thanks  ;)

Stephen, notice that you have a Fleming topper on the back of the JD.

Looks fairly new too. How are you finding it? Have just ordered one last week ourselves.

a yes just new super piece of kit ,really happy with performance

003-86.jpg

have topped over 35 acres so far does a good clean job

Thanks Stephen that is good to know. Notice you are too lazy to get out for the transport position with the twine used to move it from the cab ;D ;D 8)

Just found out we have a double acting valve on the tractor it is going on so that makes it much easier! 6 years and it took us till now to find out ::) ::)