Ford 2000

A bit of a change from the david browns i have decided to make a little ford 2000 maby with a old winsam cab. :)

Have based it on a siku T20

modified the hitch doesnt stick as far out.

Also cutt off the number plate and the hock at the front.

1181.jpg

1180.jpg

comments welcome

what a great little conversion... and a great start... thanks for sharing...

Do you have a macro function on your camera ??? .. if you do then give that a try next time... it should make your pictures less blurry...

Failing that.... stand a little bit further back when you take the picture (having the model a bit further away)... it should focus then buddy  ;)

If you need any help then drop me a PM... I'm no David Bailey myself... but I'll gladly help if I can..

thanks again  ;)

That is a nice tractor you have a lot of skill as i have watched your david brown build as well. :)  Please dont take offence this is ment to help you a bit :)  If you are still using the phone to take pictures it is not showing  your true skill in  posts on here ;) . would it be possible to get a digital camera from some where as it will show your work alot better and we can then  fully see your amazing talent :) .

Regards Robert