Barrett Plant

very nice thomas  you got few dump trucks there any thing to load them up with

are the 1/50 scale

yes i have a zaxis 350slew and it's on hire from dad ,but it has barrett on the back my company name on it?!!!

i also have 2 volvo loaders a L330c and a L180c

thanks all

very smart young thomas

thanks M.Farm

that dumptruck with the A on it is it a moxy?

no it's a volvo i'm a fan  ;D (it's based on a volvo)

Very nice line up of machines and very well photographed in that setting too.  ;)

thanks JDC

Very impressive line up of construction kit you have there Thomas, like the fleet of Volvo dump trucks you've gathered together, great looking layout. :)

thanks i will be getting board ,because thats a 1/32 scale board!

looking good, i guess your buying all the dump trucks off ebay! were struggling to get hold of some for our quarry board :'(

not all of them mike  ;D ;D  well not at some of the prices there  :of  one A25C is a die-cast metal motorart  & the other is a cararama same cast but all in plastic , price difference of about £10-£15 ! the cheap 5350 lookalikes are cheapies from the market , but as i told thomas , when starting out , you buy cheap to bulk it out especially ADT's where earthwork company's have dozens of them for real

• 2 years later...