Ropa

Sikufarmer

Moin zusammen,

nach dem Treffen von gestern haben wir heute noch schnell Rüben gerodet. Ich hoffe die Bilder finden Gefallen.

(Moin together, after the meeting from yesterday we gerodet today still fast carrots. I hope the pictures find favours)dsci0233.jpg

dsci0194l.jpg

dsci0184.jpg

Neue Bilder folgen bei Interesse in den nächsten Tagen.

(New pictures follow with interest in the next days.)

Hallo,

schön das euch die Bilder gefallen, dann schiebe ich noch mal ein paar nach.

Hier kommen einige Modelle von Michi Voß "Blunk-michi", ich hoffe sie finden auch etwas Zustimmung.

(Hello, the pictures please you beautifully, then I push once again few after. Here some models of Michi Voß come " Blunk michi" , I hope it meet also something agreement.)

dsci0255s.jpg

dsci0258h.jpg

dsci0277.jpg

dsci0278h.jpg

Hallo Richard,

diese Szene habe ich gestern auf die Schnelle aufgebaut. Am 20.02.2010 habe ich ein Modellbautreffen bei mir veranstaltet an dem 70 Besucher teil genommen haben. Es sind zeitweise über 20 Control Modelle zur gleichen Zeit im Einsatz gewesen und ich habe gestern das ganze Diorama wieder sauber gemacht.

Hier mal ein Link wo ein Video vom Treffen zu sehen ist, das haben einige befreundete Modellbauer auf ihre HP geladen.

(Hello Richard, I developed this scene yesterday on the fast one. To 20.02.2010 I sharing a model construction meeting with me organized at that 70 visitors to have taken. Occasionally over 20 control models were at the same time in use and I the whole Diorama yesterday again clean made. Here times a left where a video from the meeting to be seen is, that have some friendly model construction amateurs on its HP loaded.)

http://62.75.159.140/index.php?option=com_jmultimedia&view=media&layout=default&id=25&Itemid=136

Das gibt einen kleinen Eindruck was bei mir vorgestern noch los war, mein Diorama ist hauptsächlich als Controldiorama gedacht. Es wird darum nicht so viele Details geben wie auf vielen anderen Dioramen, wenn dann bei einem neuen Treffen wieder 40-50 verschiedene Leute auf dem Diorama fahren ist alles wieder kaputt. Das macht keinen Sinn mit zu vielen Details, es wird zwar noch deutlich mehr kommen aber nur bis zu einem bestimmten Grad. Für meinen Zweck muss es eben so reichen.  ;)

(That gives a small impression which with me the day before yesterday was still the matter, my Diorama is mainly as Controldiorama meant. It will give therefore not as many details as on many other Dioramen, if then with a new meeting again 40-50 different people on the Diorama drive are everything again broken. That does not take part in a sense to many details, it still clearly will more come however only up to a certain degree. For my purpose it must be enough evenly in such a way. )

Die BGA ist ein Gemeinschaftsprojekt von meinem Freund Oli (mein Gesellschafter) und mir.

(The BGA is a community project of my friend Oli (my partner) and me.)

dsci0270.jpg

P.S.: Ich weis das keine Gebrauchspuren vorhanden sind, ich hatte vorher das Chaos vom Modellbautreffen beseitigt und nur schnell ein Bild gemacht.  ;)

(P.S.: I white no use-pure present are, I the chaos of the model construction meeting had before eliminated and only fast a picture had made. ;)  )

Looks very smart mate i think with all my machinery something that size will be something worth thinking about.

is there any chance of translating as i dont know any german at all and i would like to read what you have put about your brilliant layout :D :D :D :D :D

cheers buddy

kind regards nick

i tried through babelfish translator , but unfortunately it doesn't make much sence , his first post said

Moin zusammen,

nach dem Treffen von gestern haben wir heute noch schnell Rüben gerodet. Ich hoffe die Bilder finden Gefallen.

but translated as

Moin together, after the meeting from yesterday we gerodet today still fast carrots. I hope the pictures find favours. 

Ok:

first post:

Hello all,

after the model meeting yesterday, we harvested some beets today. I hope you will like the pictures.

second post:

Hallo,

It's nice that you like the pictures. With this in mind, I will add some more. Here are some models of Michi Voos " Blunk michi". I hope you like them as well.

Hallo Richard,

I had organized a model meeting on Feb 20th at my place, which 70 people attendet !. At times there were up to 20 remote controls running on the layout. So yesterday I cleaned up the layout and built this scene quickly.

Here is a link from the meeting.

This will give you a little idea of what went on at that meeting. My layout is constructed mainly for remote control activity. For this reason I have not detailed it to the same extend as some other layouts are. When you have 40-50 different people steering their remotes around the layout during a model meeting, the layout will get quite the beeting.

Although I will ad some more details, it will always be built with the remote controls in mind.

In his last post he says that he built the Biogas layout with his friend and knows that there are no traces of tracks and other details showing activity, but that is because he just cleaned up the place and built this quickly to show us.

Those large low height bins can anybody tell me what they are used for? ive seen them on farms and also seen them on some of the layouts on here can anybody tell me

regards nick

They are the bio mass silo's.. they can harvest the gas from the digester underneath....

I think....  ;)