Malvern Show Images

Andy

Dont all rush with an answer chaps and chapesses, I think Ive sorted it myself, its a rebadged Steyr.

Nobody can help me with the Nuffield then? I know its in the Marshall colours and they are Leylands and Leylands are BMC and Nuffields, Im very up on this with always proudly having owned BL Jaguar Austin and Lastly Rovers, but I dont know what this tractor is someone tell me please, Ive even Googled it. ;)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont all rush with an answer chaps and chapesses, I think Ive sorted it myself, its a rebadged Steyr.

No I'm afraid it's not

Ref the Nuffield 126, read about them about half way down page three of the link below [img alt=;)]http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/Smileys/default/wink.gif

http://www.thenuffieldandleylandtractorclub.co.uk/wp/wp-content/themes/nuffield/images/History%204.PD

And also from Rory Day

Robbo,

The Nuffield 126 you refer to is a 110hp IMT 5106, painted inHarvest Gold colours. I 'uncovered' the existence of these tractors(there were five of them) back in 1995/96 and wrote about them in myT&M days in the same year. 

There's a full length feature on the tractor in the issue of Classic Tractor published at the end of April.

Regards

R Day

Thanks very much Robbo you have put me out of my missery, I said it looked a little Massey like, keen eye you know ;) . I cant seem to get a copy of Classic tractor the local shop has every tractor mag known to man except Classic tractor, which it always used to have >:( . Incidently I did know about the later JWD's

I would love to subscribe and I know it works out cheaper but I think the wife would object to another magazine subscription what with Classic and sports car, Auto express, Razzle........oh sorry didn't mean to let on about the last one ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D , seriously though I think I might cancel Autodistress and sub too Classic tractor, Auto Express just seems to be one giant advert for the *** group, bunch of sycophants >:( >:(

So why don't you subscribe  ;) ;) ;) ;) you get it a few days before it appears in the shops as well

http://www.classictractormagazine.co.uk/

I would love to subscribe and I know it works out cheaper but I think the wife would object to another magazine subscription what with Classic and sports car, Auto express, Razzle........oh sorry didn't mean to let on about the last one ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D , seriously though I think I might cancel Autodistress and sub too Classic tractor, Auto Express just seems to be one giant advert for the *** group, bunch of sycophants >:( >:(

You are safe for another few weeks James anyway not out until the last Friday of March. ;)

That's a FULL SIZE traction engine as well Pops.. all these jokes about Tris being a shortie.. I had to take one of him next to something big just to give some size perspective  :-\ ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D too funny

More..............

A pre force 5000 with Farmhand loader. Are they built to be off centre or is this one a little bit bent?

IMG_20100306_7288.jpg

IMG_20100306_7287.jpg

Frod 4600

IMG_20100306_7289.jpg

County 1174FC

IMG_20100306_7293.jpg

Not a lot of room in these modular cabs, the pedals are quite high of off the floor and there does not seem to be enough room to put your feet anywhere, I know 'cause I tried it  :of

IMG_20100306_7308.jpg

Muir Hill 121

IMG_20100306_7294.jpg

Very early E1ADKN, Petrol/TVO. Complete with downswept exhaust and precleaner located under the bonnet

IMG_20100306_7335.jpg

No fuel injection equipment here..........just a thirsty engine

IMG_20100306_7337.jpg

Twin fillers

IMG_20100306_7338.jpg

Dry

IMG_20100306_7339.jpg

The rest of the pictures are of the displayed tractors

Tricycle Dexta

IMG_20100306_7351.jpg

Roadless 115

IMG_20100306_7352.jpg

Very interesting tractors in the auction. The 4000 with Lambourne cab has a US style grill and lights. The Farmhand loader looks to be twisted and I think the Cotil tractor was adapted by Colchester Tillage, an offshoot of Does.

Anybody have any idea on prices achieved in the auction?

Last few

Ford 5095

IMG_20100306_7354.jpg

Reverse drive Major forklift. Why would it have lights in the grill?

IMG_20100306_7356.jpg

Fordson N with Perkins engine

IMG_20100306_7360.jpg

High Major as hooked up with the Thwaites spreader

IMG_20100306_7361.jpg

Nickerson Turfmaster 302

IMG_20100306_7365.jpg

Roadless half track conversion of a High Major

IMG_20100306_7369.jpg

FIN

Very interesting tractors in the auction. The 4000 with Lambourne cab has a US style grill and lights. The Farmhand loader looks to be twisted and I think the Cotil tractor was adapted by Colchester Tillage, an offshoot of Does.

Anybody have any idea on prices achieved in the auction?

Prices will most likely appear in Tractor and Machinery at some point..........next issue perhaps