joke of the day!!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warning to moderators   SWEARING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND WILL BE DEALT WITH BY MEANS OF CRUSHED NUTS

gordon is a moron       oh please bring out jilted john again   rather fitting

Three little ducks go into a Bar..............................

"Say, what's your name?" the bartender asked the first duck.

"Huey," was the reply.

"How's your day been, Huey?"

"Great. Lovely day. Had a ball. Been in and out of puddles all day. What else could a duck want?" said Huey.

"Oh. That's nice," said the bartender. He turned to the second duck, "Hi, and what's your name?"

"Dewey," came the answer from duck number two.

"So how's your day been, Dewey! ?" he asked.

"Great. Lovely day. I've had a ball too. Been in and out of puddles all day myself. What else could a duck want?"

The bartender turned to the third duck and said, "So, you must be Louie?"

"No," she said, batting her eyelashes.  "My name is Puddles." 

New Sex Study...

It has been determined,  the most used sexual position for married couples is a doggie position.

The husband sits up and begs.

The wife rolls over and plays dead

you cut deep britfarmer as homer simpson would say"its funney coz its  true " ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

A man is waiting for his wife to give birth. The doctor comes in and informs the dad that his son was born without torso, arms or legs. The son is just a head!

But the dad loves his son and raises him as well as he can, with love and compassion. After 21 years, the son is now old enough for his firstdrink.

Dad takes him to the bar, tearfully tells the son he is proud of him and orders up the biggest, strongest drink for his boy.

With all the bar patrons looking on curiously and the bartender shaking his head in disbelief, the boy takes his first sip of alcohol.

Swoooop! A torso pops out!

The bar is dead silent; then bursts into a whoop of joy. The father, shocked begs his son to drink again.

The patrons chant "Take another drink"! The bartender still shakes his head in dismay.

Swoooop! Two arms pops out.

The bar goes wild. The father, crying and wailing, begs his son to drink again. The patrons chant "Take another drink"! The bartender ignores the whole affair. By now the boy is getting tipsy, and with his new hands he reaches down grabs his drink and guzzles the last of it.

Swoooop! Two legs pop out.

The bar is in chaos. The father falls to his knees and tearfully thanks God

The boy stands up on his new legs and stumbles to the left....then to the right.... right through the front door, into the street, where a truck runs over him and kills him instantly. The bar falls silent. The father moans in grief. The bartender sighs and says...

(wait for it)

(it's coming! )

(Ya ready?)

(don't hate me)

(take a deep breath)

"He should have quit while he was a head!

An Irish daughter had not been home for over five years. 

Upon her return, her father cussed her.

"Where have ye been all this time?  Why did ye not write to us, not even a line? Why didn't ye call? Can ye not  understand what ye put yer old mum thru?

The girl, crying, replied, "Sniff, sniff....Dad....I became a prostitute...."

"Ye what!!? Out of here, ye shameless harlot! Sinner! You're

a disgrace to  this family."

"OK, Dad-- as ye wish. I just came back to give Mum this luxurious fur

coat, title deed to a ten bedroom mansion plus a $5 million savings certificate. For me little brother, this gold Rolex and for ye, Daddy, the

sparkling new Mercedes limited edition convertible that's parked

outside plus a membership to the country club....(takes a breath)....and an invitation for ye all to spend New Year's Eve on board my new yacht in the Riviera and... ."

"Now what was it ye said ye had become?" says dad.

Girl, crying again, "Sniff, sniff....a prostitute, Dad! Sniff, sniff."

"Oh! Be Jesus! Ye scared me half to death, girl! I thought

ye said 'a Protestant'. Come here and give yer old man a hug!"

A Tax inspector came in to a synagogue in Barnstaple and came in inspecting the funds.

"I notice theres alot of wax on the floor, what do you do with all the waste bits?"

"well" I said " every month we collect up all the wax, and melt it in to one big candle and sell it off for charity"

"I also notice you have lots of bread crumbs on the floor from communion, what do you do with the crumbs?"

I reply with "Well every week we bake all the crumbs in to a nice loaf and give it to the Residential Home.

"I also notice" he says "Alot of circumcisions have been going one around here, what do you do with all the bits of dickydoodler?"

"well, every week we collect them all up , send them off and once a month they send a big pr!ck like you down to see us!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marky came in the pub carrying a huge dog sh!t and said "look what I nearly stepped in"

Marky rang up the Guinness book of records and said I've completed a jigsaw in 20 minutes and it said 4-5 years on the box  :D

A guy is 71 years old and loves to fish. He was sitting in his boat the

other day when he heard a voice say, "Pick me up."

He looked around and couldn't see any one. He thought he was dreaming when

he heard the voice say again, "Pick me up." He looked in the water and

there, floating on the top, was a frog.

The man said, "Are you talking to me?"

The frog said, "Yes, I'm talking to you. Pick me up. Then, kiss me and I'll

turn into the most beautiful woman you have ever seen. I'll then give you

more sexual pleasure that you ever could have dreamed of."

The man looked at the frog for a short time, reached over, picked it up

carefully, and placed it in his front breast pocket.

Then the frog said, "What, are you nuts? Didn't you hear what I said? I said

kiss me and I will give you sexual pleasures like you have never had."

He opened his pocket, looked at the frog and said, "Nah, at my age I'd

rather have a talking frog."

She was in the kitchen doing the boiled eggs for breakfast.

He walks in and asks,"What's for breakfast?"

She turns to him and says, "You've got to make love to me this very

moment".

He, thinking it's his lucky day, stands her over the kitchen table and they have sex.

Afterwards he says, "What was that all about?"

She says,"The egg timer's broken". 

:(

Here's one i saw on another agricultural based forum I visit regularly:

Atheist is walking through woods and comes face to face with big mean bear. He runs for his lfe, but trips. The Bear is about to grab him. The Atheist closes his eyes and screams, ?Oh God, help me.? The Bear stops, Clap of thunder, bolt of lightning, voice from above says, ?Now you call on me.? The Atheist says, ?Well, you?re right. I don?t want to seem like a hypocrite. Could you just make the bear a believer?? The Voice from above says, ?Done.? The Bear puts it?s paws in a praying position and says, ?Dear Lord, for the meal I?m about to receive, I thank you.?

:D :D :D

Archived