What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

I do like the Ransomes combine flyer in Martins second picture of rediscovered leaflets............................£400s off the price of a new Ransomes combine ;D      I wonder if they will take 400 quid off their most expensive lawn mowers these days ::)................if their still in business that is.  

Order your new 2016 Lexion 780tt with 45ft header and all whistles and bells pre season and get £400 off the asking price of £1 million quid  ha ha!`

Cost you £400 to put the fuel in it for a day ?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, MadMark said:

Put that on ebay smithy, some mug would pay a tenner for it>:D>:D

Mark i could say that about model collectors but sometimes it pays to keep ones thoughts to themselves, i'm an avid brochure collector & model collector but what i like

and other people like may not be to your taste. and i must add i did like Greengrass in heartbeat good picture.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, MadMark said:

What I put is true as seen on ebay that the latest tractor brochures get put on there and people pay silly money for them when they could walk into their local dealer and pick up one for free. What's the point of having a forum if it's not for sharing your thoughts? I'm not going to change for anyone and if that's not OK well tough I don't really care, you don't have to read my postings. I wonder if you would have said something if it was a non Case IH brochure? A helpful tip for anyone if you don't want to see postings from people you don't like click onto their profile and there's an ignore user and you can click onto that and then you can set it so that you don't even see their posts.

lauren__bovvered_2_by_zellykats_stuff.jp

Mark do you ever stop to think about disabled people who like us love collecting but rely on the internet for there collecting ability, it doesn't matter which brand of tractor

brochure it refers to i guess i just didn't like the terminology mug.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, smithy said:

Thanks for reply Cyril I have a interest in mccormick stuff but did not bid on these items as had spent my money on models

Same here i have no intrest in them but nice to have them . You get few model at the auction ?? Were you at it ??

13 minutes ago, trigger82 said:

Same here i have no intrest in them but nice to have them . You get few model at the auction ?? Were you at it ??

Yes I was at the auction with 3 good mates I got lot 27 case IH 9380/case IH 9270 lot 130 Igra Zetor Crystal lot 376 Corgi cement trucks  lot 413 two telehandlers

1 hour ago, smithy said:

Yes I was at the auction with 3 good mates I got lot 27 case IH 9380/case IH 9270 lot 130 Igra Zetor Crystal lot 376 Corgi cement trucks  lot 413 two telehandlers

What were the  Brochure or manual  like are they good  ??  . I got lot number 322 Still  have to get them home do