What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

10 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

anybody out there that can help

Hi Paul I will get in touch with Mr Goodwin he may be able to help , he is on here as Goodiestractor but don't expect a quick reply as I now that he is away for a few days (lamma) I shall see him up there if I cant get in touch with him before , maybe PM him if you wont but like I said before he might not pick it up straightaway    

4 hours ago, smithy said:

Hi Paul I will get in touch with Mr Goodwin he may be able to help , he is on here as Goodiestractor but don't expect a quick reply as I now that he is away for a few days (lamma) I shall see him up there if I cant get in touch with him before , maybe PM him if you wont but like I said before he might not pick it up straightaway    

thats very good of you Smithy,thankyou

29 minutes ago, smithy said:

Hi Paul graham has had a look though his brochures and the multi-page one for the new Holland 70A is one that he has not got nether so im sorry we cant help you one that one

thankyou very much for your help Smithy,i will try ebay,thanks again

• Like 1

claas 2017 product catalogue,new claas quadrant brochure and a harvest times arrived today,doesnt anybody  else collect brochures any more,i seem to be the only one posting in this topic,some more pictures and posts from other members would be nice,come on get posting members

brochures 001.JPG

• Like 1