What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

6 hours ago, smithy said:

I received this fordson major instruction book on Friday ,posted down to me from the Valley Axe Man its in mint condition Thank you Paul 

20181207_172433.jpg

No bother Smithy, it takes one hand to wash the other as they  say and you were very good to both me and Martin (MB86) with the stack of information you sent us for the little project that's looming, and i know you have the tractors in the back of your shed so Thank you to you too ;) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Not quite a brochure but is something a bit different, given to me by a good mate for my birthday and believed to have come out of Nigel Fords own collection, a cut out and build Leyland 804 kit, i'm guessing this was a promotional item from the turn to Harvest Gold and the launch of the new tractor range, can't say as i knew these exisited, but am reluctant to take it out and build it.... had thought of scanning it and then build the copy one but will have to wait and see ;) Appologies for the glare in the photo's 

IMG_5112.thumb.JPG.7ed06b18118c2f9f7c717c1296160988.JPGIMG_5114.thumb.JPG.e1d5c10011b33302a0cc77da5b42f532.JPG

• Like 6

Two years ago I sold off my MF brochure collection and had intended to sell off all the rest of my modest collection on a brand by brand basis.  Needless to say this hasn't come to pass and I found myself missing my favourite MF brochure, the 3000/ 3100 series and so have bought a new copy.  I love the pictures in it of MFs best range of tractors produced imo and also got the unexpected bonus of a pricelist...……..Wowser!!!      And to think our politicians would have us believe that inflation has been all but non existent  for the past 30 years:lol:

P1070507.JPG

P1070508.JPG

P1070509.JPG

• Like 6

Couple of the old "Manns Monitor" newsheets, which was the in house magazine from the mid 1970's for Manns. 

Very informative of what was happening with Claas/manns in the 70's/80's. 

This was the forerunner to "Harvest times" which superceded the Manns Monitor in 1987.

_20181215_183900.JPG

Edited by JEP
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...