What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

some more oddities from my collection scanned tonight...

first up... French Maize header for the MF combine range

MF53_MaizeHeader.jpg

Dutch 8 page poster of the 100 series... I've got this in English, Swedish and now Dutch... it opens out into an ariel view of the 185

MF100SeriesFoldOutPoster_DutchSpec.jpg

Another VERY RARE Cane Harvesting gem fro Australia...

MF205_3.jpg

MF355...

MF355.jpg

thanks for posting that Will... what a gem of a brochure that is... I guess it must be pretty rare as well ???

It doesn't look like the Ferguson tiller changed much right through to the MF38 tiller  :of  .. and I wonder why the single and two rwo ridger was called a 'middle buster' ... very strange  :-\

no problem. It is the first brochure i saw of the Ford Ferguson. Quite happy with my 8 dollar investment  ;) , this did come with a 1920 Fordson manual and a 1949 Ford 8N brochure that were both a bit more expensive although more common.

my guess is that the "middle buster" name came from the shape of the plows where the ridger is one straight line, the buster has a hook in it that i expect to cause the plowed ground to split in two rows or 2 layers on top of each other?

• 2 weeks later...