What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

;) thanks for posting the Cabcraft brochure Mark, my dad drove a MF 525 no cab just a helmet with a blower, the money they saved not buying a cab was put towards a Browns flat 8 system, how times have changed ????

I remember all the other MF combines in the area with cabs being driven with the doors open, probably because the heat from the engine.

great looking Cabcraft brochure there!  :-*

after a long time, the mailman delivered a bundle of brochures from "Pete E" . very happy with them. Loads of NH combine brochures and particularly pleased with the "Sperry - New Holland tank spreader 652"

also quite a few brochures from "Stehos" bought in Zwolle from him (Q-cab brochure amongst those)

and "Ertlerik" gave me some american NH brochures! Thanks again, definately some special ones...

and from ebay:

- Ford 2110/4110 LGC tractors (utility)

- Ford 3400 backhoe

- Ford Tricycle tractors (700-900 series)

and an add from Aluminum Toy Company about their Ford 8N wind-up tractor from 1949 ;D

Added a few more to my collection tonight...

First up.. Aussie slashers...

MFRotaryCuttersFlailShredders.jpg

German Mutty-Par brochure for the 100 series..

MFMultiPower_GermanSpec.jpg

Dutch 1100 brochure...

MF1100_DutchSpec.jpg

French (8)35 tractor brochure...

MF835_French.jpg

German agan... this one has been heavily written on... which I don't really mind... although I'd rather have a clean one  :-\

MF685.jpg

theres a 180 at coldridge mate, didnt know you were missing that one i must say, seen a couple on ebay recently

thanks Sean... I missed that one at Coldridge... after I poste that I remembered that my mate has his eye on one locally and is currently 'working on' the owner... I've no seen it yet, but hope too in the very near future.

When the 1080 came out most MF dealers had a 5 furrow semi mounted as a demonstrator... I susopect this may wello have been the beasty.

As for this particular brochure... I'd not seen one like that before - probably not rare.. but just one I'd never paid attention too I suspect  :-[  .. this brochure malarky is killing me  :'(

well my brochures have topped 1800 odd now... probably only another 10,000 to go  ::) :'( :'(

anyway.... here's a handfull I have recently scanned in...

First up.... I'm really into Cane Harvesting stuff... this is a really interesting piece - an MF21 Cane Trailer - MF created a system of supply from the cane fields to the Mills in Australia in the mid to late 60's ... 4t rail carts would roll on and off of this trailer chassis....

MF21_CaneTrailer.jpg

Cane Harvesting stuff is quite rare

Some French 200 series stuff to fill some gaps in my collection

MF275_2wd_1.jpg

MF290_2wd_1.jpg

MF290_4wd_3.jpg

MF were ahead of there time IMO,just look at that cane trailer.

Any MF kit made with New Zealand in mind Mark?

They were the pioneers of many agricultural practices mate at this time that's for sure.  Not sure on the NZ front - Geography was never my strong point.  Anything I have found in NZ seems to have emanated from Australia.. or even American kit - you guys seem to have a blend of those two markets and a great deal of UK export stuff.

Some of the Landini stuff seems to have been popular over there (wheel tractors especially)... and of course a great deal of compact tractors - which we had a small range of here, but were never big sellers

Thanks Mark,yes you get all sorts of kit here as like you say we don't have our own market.

strange really Ol... I do have a salesman guide for the New Zealand market somewhere at home... from the late 60's ... it lists some interesting things like an MF135 High-clear (once again, taken from the Aussie spec I guess) ... I did speak to a chap who told me that Landini only imported their R4500 to NZ and they were then added to the MF Aussie Catalogue and sent to Australia from New Zealand - I'm not sure quite how accurate that information is mind you  :-\  .. although he did have a real one and claimed that only 50 made it from NZ over to Australia for the strawberry growing trade  :-\

I think I've posted the brochure before on here... but for what it's worth.. here is is agan...

MFR4500_Page_1-1.jpg

I need that brochure, give it to me....NOW! I will swap you for my new County book, how's that?

RD

:-[  .. you scared me then with all that shouting.... ok ok... I'll raise ya.... I'll swap my R4500 brochure AND a signed copy of this weeks Fresh Produce Journal (by one of the industries leading figures) for a copy of the County Book and... perhaps.. lets say.... umm... thinks hard... perhaps a 1980 Massey Ferguson Worldwide Catalogue  :P