What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

well boys & girls.. ladles and jellyspoons... not everyones cup of tea.. but my SUPER rare MF World-Wide catalogue arived today.. MF produced a small handful of these catlogues each year and they are as rare as rocking horse poo poo.. this one is a 1982 and I promised Mr D a quick squizz at it...

Here it is....

DSCN0811.jpg

and at home with the rest of my collection to date...

DSCN0812.jpg

left to right...

1982 (the new one...)

1986 (the folder.... so rare even Mr John Farnworth didn't know it existed !)

1970 - volume one only (of three I think ?)

1972 - volumes ones and two only (3 mising...  :'(  )

1975/76

And my brochure collection to date... now filling my bookcase to the brim and bending the shelves  :-[:-\ :'(

DSCN0813.jpg

Right, you've really done it now, Lord F, rubbing salt in the wound like that with that lovely 1982 WWC, which I've never even seen before. I am going to have to counter this by taking a picture of my 1980 WWC (the one you DON'T have!) and also my Green Books (British tractor and machinery directories).

RD

Oooo yes please Mr D.... Should you wish to dispose of that nasty old 1980 that's taking up valuable space in your collection house then please feel free to mail it over to me.. as you can see I reckon I might just be able to squeeze it in  :P

Green Books... why have I not even heard of these  :of:-[  .. please mail me some photographs to put up immediately kind sir

Is the 1980 the leather bound one you've told me about ???

Also.. I checked Dr John F's list today... I've got all he's got now... with the exception of the blasted 1980 book.. do you think that's all they did perhaps ??? or are we ALL missing 1971, 77, 78, 79, 81 and perhaps even beyond  :of :of :of