What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

Hello Ronald,

great seeing you post here too with your fabulous brochures. Your collection is very impressive and it is always a pleasure to see your newest additions. I have seen these, and even now, i am still drooling :-*:of8)

today i bought 30 brochures of most likely the same fellow (Jeff?) and already had bought about 10-15 through ebay , so hope to show those here in a week of 2, some of which Lordy Ferguson might be interested in even... ;D

Thanks Will, was pleased with this little lot, been looking to add some brochures for the artic 1200 to my collection for a wee while  :)

Nice Haul again Mart... I can see you are growing quite a nice MF collection here now buddy... perhaps that crazy blue idiot above me might like to learn some lessons from your discerning taste in literature.. well... the red stuff anyway  ;):P

Nice Haul again Mart... I can see you are growing quite a nice MF collection here now buddy... perhaps that crazy blue idiot above me might like to learn some lessons from your discerning taste in literature.. well... the red stuff anyway  ;):P

Cheers Marky, indeed my collection is certainly coming on a bit here, quite pleased with it  :)

Just adding odd blue bits here and there for the older models that did interest me.......

yesterday I received through the post a full colour catalogue of the marshall range, i seem to remember  dad having something once before but not in recent years,it must be an advertising thing I reckon as I never asked for it .its A4 as I say full colour and detailing the full range of products and shows prices for the various options you can specify with your machine.

on a similar vein  but not exactly a brochure, I also received a copy of the furrow, now that is a good read and no matter your interest in farming and whether or not you like the green and yellow unripe machinery ;D  there is usually an article you want to read and this one is no exception with articles from all over the world. 

yesterday I received through the post a full colour catalogue of the marshall range, i seem to remember  dad having something once before but not in recent years,it must be an advertising thing I reckon as I never asked for it .its A4 as I say full colour and detailing the full range of products and shows prices for the various options you can specify with your machine.

on a similar vein  but not exactly a brochure, I also received a copy of the furrow, now that is a good read and no matter your interest in farming and whether or not you like the green and yellow unripe machinery ;D  there is usually an article you want to read and this one is no exception with articles from all over the world.

Sure they've been doing them most years of late in A4 John......I certainly have them for the last 3 years and then a few from 2001 2002 etc......Quite a useful guide though  :)

Sure they've been doing them most years of late in A4 John......I certainly have them for the last 3 years and then a few from 2001 2002 etc......Quite a useful guide though  :)

yes I assumed they would have Mart, just we hadn`t got them through the post as with this one.....yes it does look a very useful guide.plenty of technical info in there plus the practical stuff any buyer would be looking for

brought about 35 brochures home with me from the LCN meeting end of Februari. Finally got them scanned in.. No worries, won't be showing them all  ;)

here is a select few. More to come though soon as 1 out of 2 parcels with brochures from the US have arrived and am quite busy scanning those now...

- New Holland Forage Harvesters 525 and 550 - Dutch - 1987

- New Holland Self-propelled Forage Harvesters S1800, S1900 and S2200 - Dutch - 1987

- Sperry-New Holland Self-propelled Windrowers 1100 and 1116 - United States - 1985

- (here is something peculiar) Ford Leaf Loader 710 - United States - 1989

post-1571-132639667548_thumb.jpg

post-1571-132639667566_thumb.jpg

post-1571-132639667576_thumb.jpg

post-1571-132639667594_thumb.jpg