What did you buy at Spalding Model Tractor Show?

I have got a New Holland TG 285 premier dealer edition made by ertl I was wondering how much its worth I was thinking of selling it any ideas whats its worth ? Mike

i bought a boxed one last year for about 80 pounds.. that is a normal price for that model, it might even be worth a bit more as it's quite rare, especially when you compare it to the TG255 premier dealer edition.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez, would hate to price up all the purchases in this topic  :of :of :of

Your're right there, Will. I always look at Daves Fords and always leave it too late in the day. When I saw that 7610 I had to have it put by so I could go to the ATM!!  :laugh: :laugh: I am very very pleased with it  :-*:)

In no particular order these are the models I purchased from Spalding this year:

Toy Farmer Steiger Panther KM-325

Toy Farmer Steiger Super Wildcat II Industrial

Toy Farmer Co-op Implements Bearcat II

Toy Farmer Allis Chalmers AC-440

Ertl Massey Ferguson 4900

UH Massey Ferguson 1200

UH Massey Ferguson 590

UH Massey Ferguson 35X

UH Valtra Mezzo (Orange)

UH Challenger MT685C

UH Challenger MT675C

UH McCormick ZTX

UH Ford 5000 Pre Force

ROS New Holland T7070

ROS Fiat 180-90 with duals

ROS Same Iron 200

Wiking Fendt 936

Wiking Fendt 828

Wiking Deutz Agrotron TTV630

PDC Massey Ferguson 6190

PDC Massey Ferguson 6150

PDC Massey Ferguson 699

DBP Ford 8210 Bubble Cab with duals 4wd

DBP Ford 6610 Bubble Cab 4wd

Schuco MB-Trac 1800 Black

Schuco Fendt 211 Vario

Weise Fendt 824

Weise Fendt 615LSA

Siku JCB Fastrac 8250 Blackline

Siku JCB Fastrac 8250 Silver

Norscot Challenger MT765B

Britains Same Galaxy 170 M.I.B

I'll post much better close up photographs in due course of them all and write a few words about them too. In a nutshell though i'm not disapointed with any of the models I bought.

Here they are lined up on the dining room table tonight, just in need of a cross headed screwdriver to free some of them from their bases before they reside in their new home:

DSC06653.jpg

Mate, did you mean to spend that much??? I am in awe!!!

I am so happy, not only did I get a yellow trackmarshall 55 from Martyn  Reeve I have an orange one too. I am shocked at how cheap he had them,  but hey I'm not complaining. Other than that it was a small spend out  this year as girlfriend was watching me as ever with the look as to why  I'm still buying toys.

Richard Weston Trailer,

2No George Poole Buildings

Dangreville low loader

Lemken packer

and 2 trackmarshalls.

post-318-132639276826_thumb.jpg

David

I think you are single handedly trying overcome the UK recession by spending the equivalent of the national debt on models :of :of :of :of :of

I am now very jealous  :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

I've tried that one before but then she follows it up with, how much were those four!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for some reason spending £150 on a model is not acceptable when it can equal 2 nice pairs of shoes. She keeps looking at my shelves and saying if i want any more i have to sell more as i have no room. she has a whole closet for shoes why cant i have a few shelves of toys!!!! WOMEN!!!

1 show tractor

Wiking Deutz

A rather lovely old Britains tractor in a plain white box with a blue lable on it,  ;);D ;D  This might have to be the only tractor so far to stay in its box in the display cabinet!

Oh and a copy of the model farmer magazine, looks good, well done to everybody involved. I will certainly be subscribing.

@ John : almost the same here.. i was short of some cash as i was at the limit for taking out cash at the ATM for the day :of  and she actually got me another 100 to spend on models  ;D  which i wisely did, although she actually bought some things from Mandy 8):-*

@ Richard : amazing how many models you were able to find while being so busy at Martyn's stand ;)

@ Richard : amazing how many models you were able to find while being so busy at Martyn's stand ;)

it helps to clear the mind just standing looking at them all day. i am still amased when i spot something on the stand and think oooh had not noticed that must get one.... and i follow him all over europe!!!!!!!!!!!!