My Special's,So far !!

??? Eehm,these days I think it's CNH isn't it Case New Holland ::) ,I can remember when the only Case tractor you could get was one of these

Case.jpg

My Dad drove one when I was a wee kid in the early 60's,think he got an International B250 after that,

Regards

Joe.

:of Aww Andrew,tricky,I'm never in much of a rush doing these,just a little bit when the mood takes me,but probably the tracked Massey,first "proper" convo I've done,i mean,useing two tractor parts to make one new different one,'specially makeing the moulds and casting the idlers,then drilling the centres trying to get them in the dead centre with a 0.9mm drill,you kinda get the idea from the pitures

Trackframe4.jpg

Trackframe3.jpg

Trackframe1.jpg

Trackframe2.jpg

Regards

Joe.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

??? Eehm,these days I think it's CNH isn't it Case New Holland ::) ,I can remember when the only Case tractor you could get was one of these

Case.jpg

My Dad drove one when I was a wee kid in the early 60's,think he got an International B250 after that,

Regards

Joe.

Yes Joe that's a real Case a Case DC I think or maybe DX. Looks loke that photo was at an auction...any idea if it was sold and what the hammer price was ??? ???

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

• 3 weeks later...