My Special's,So far !!

I too will post up another ...shall we say a "Black beauty" ( and I'm not speaking horses ) tomorrow after PB finally finishes :blank:

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I had forgotten about this thread until this afternoon,and thought I'd update it,first with my Krone XDisc,which I did make,and then with my new Bima Vredo and 12m Agrisem which I had made for me

Terra1a.jpg

Newphotos1005.jpg

MySpecials2.jpg

MySpecials3.jpg

MySpecials4.jpg

Z12.jpg

Regards

Joe.

• Like 2

i was wondering how long it would take you to get these posted up joe. they look excellent mate, great additions to your even greater collection.

Hi Chris,I actually posted it up a couple of days ago in the " what's your latest post",

This is a must read topic on the forum Joe,your agrisem is sick.

Ol thanks for your comment,my Agrisem is HUGE,but really fragile,i don't know how Martin managed to create it,I have very recently discovered Denis Dara makes an even more detailed version,

http://www.denismodellismo.it/scheda_agricolo.php?Pagina=ATTREZZI

Regards

Joe.

Thank's Johny,but a guy with your model making skills could put together a tracked Massey quite easily,I did >:D  all you really need is the skid unit from a Siku MF 8270 / 8280

TrackedMassey2.jpg

and the floor pan from a John Deere 8430T

TrackedMassey1.jpg

then all you need is a triangular track frame,and a few wee wheels for idlers,

Regards

Joe.

I have to agree with Olly, There some great models on here, Some of the pics don't do your work justice Joe, when you see them in the flesh as i did at Lanark this year, your work is amazing bud :)  :)  

Agreed. Joe also has many crackers that he has not shown us ....yet.

• Like 1