• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DSCF4068.jpg

What an image!  :of :of :of

When I was on trailers we did a blow over a couple of times, easier in maize as there are no rows but if the ground beside you is clear in grass it must save a lot of time. Nice to see it being done, don't suppose you videoed it, Noel?

No videos tris  :(  my camera isn;t too good at videos, sound quality is dodgy, but for the second cut i will have a HD video camera and will get plenty of videos taken, just have to wait 6-8 weeks  >:(

getting the bug now for taking farming photos when the weather is good, makes it a lot easier to get a decent shot.

Camera with me at all times now and i have that many farmers numbers now  ;D they text me when they are at silage/slurry/maize/barley now so will be kept busy!!!

The fella (Peter Annett) on the Claas 850 is only 19!!! and he has only 10 hours on her!!! He has the hang of the machine already!

anytime i'm at it thats always the way the trailers change but as the 1st picture not the last, empty trailer always on outside more accurate that way get better loads and loose less grass

They normally had the empty trailer on the outside but they started to play about for the camera  ;D

Just started here nothing major though. Saw a john deere with JF forager outside keith yesterday had 3 fields down. Several at the round bales as well. Mostly round bales up here anyway. Fields near me still to be cut if stays dry this week could see them down. Normally a contractor with a case forager picks it up.

stunning pics every one , nice too see another trailed forager murray , thanks for posting that up as for blow overs ,  well my old boss would have gone mad if he'd seen a little pile of foraged crop on the floor !

Second cut starts tomorrow but I won't be there as the farmer does his own pit. Oh and I have the buckrake on the back now as some plonker snapped the front linkage on the TM155 . . . ::) . . . Ahem. . . . *skulking off quietly*

Second cut starts tomorrow but I won't be there as the farmer does his own pit. Oh and I have the buckrake on the back now as some plonker snapped the front linkage on the TM155 . . . ::) . . . Ahem. . . . *skulking off quietly*

more fun with the buckrake on the back, can make the ramp steeper, keeps you awake, but downside is a stiff neck!

snapped it off???? how did you manage that then trissy