Birmingham Farm Model Show 2010 - Images

Andy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant pictures Bossky... thanks for sharing..

There were some simply cracking layouts there for us all to see.. and some real quality pieces too... there was one scene that caught my eye involving a trench being dug out of a board... with the spoil piled up on the side... digger in action.. banksman and even pipes waiting to be laid  :of

As always... Damien & Hazels diorama was simply the best... I could have spend hours looking at it and still not have taken it all in - the side of the yard now features 'bits of flotsum and Jetsum' like wheels with the grass growing through them  :of  ... bloody brilliant !

Great pictures weirdos...really tough to appreciate how good some of those diaramas where from just photos but ...pretty good I have to say  ;) The standard just seems to just get better and better.

Maybe one day it will be nice to get D & H, Sir Graham, Jonathan, Cliffords and the Lancs lads all together at one show....And someone needs to persuade the great JDC to start building diaramas  ;D ;D ;D

Damian ..well words cannot describe your latest masterpiece  ;) and the pork pies (or giant pies) were simply stunning too  ;) and what a lovely couple you both are  ;) despite the dodgy layby story  ;)

Jonathan deserves a special mention too as not a mf in site on his layout  ;) and congrats again mate for your news  ;)

And Pammy come on lets share the view the rest of us had to put up with all day  ;D ;D

It was a good show, especially for a first time, I'm just glad that the displays were in the room with proper air conditioning - you lot in the traders room were definitely looking a bit flushed with the heat !!  As always, it was good to meet up with everybody again. Glad you lads liked the Yorkshire Stand Pies - it's just a shame there isn't a model show in Skipton then you could taste them straight from the shop 'cos they really are something then !

Great pictures, Andy. I'm very disappointed I couldn't make it, but will have to try next year.

Just as well as the majority of FTFers are good modellers 'cos they aint good lookers.  ;D ;D

Great pictures, Andy. I'm very disappointed I couldn't make it, but will have to try next year.

Just as well as the majority of FTFers are good modellers 'cos they aint good lookers.  ;D ;D

Obviously you are not including me in that statement Johnny boy!  ???

Well impressed with your baler mind, in a 'someone needs to get out more' kind of way!  ;):laugh:

all of the layouts were superb  :)

here are a couple more of my favorate one though  :)

combine stripped for spares behind the shed if you look closely

IMG_2587.jpg

IMG_2585.jpg

IMG_2586.jpg

IMG_2581.jpg

andy has posted all the other things i have pictures of so i am just posting those 4

sorry for the last 2 being blurd

Got him!!!!  >:(:laugh::angel:

215.jpg

And he calls me a Hobbit!!!!!!!!! At least I can see over the tables!!!!!!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So far I am mesmerised by Damian's display so until I can get that out of my head, no further questions your honour!!

Everyone was so disappointed you weren't there Tris I had to step into the breach and play the part of resident mini me for the day.... I don't know how you do it, I have an imtimate knowledge of people's knees now!  ::):laugh: :laugh:

damn it, another show i missed >:( !....to be honest, i wasnt aware of it!! :'( :'( :'(

Great pics Andy, some cracking displays, i'll have to get to the next one, i take it Marky's resting now with the camera?!!!

Agree with you Marky, only as Mandy posted the pics up of the road works scene ;D ;D ;D , but i bet it was better in the flesh??

so the next one then is Spalding then toytrac?.....looks like i may get there this year then?

damn it, another show i missed >:( !....to be honest, i wasnt aware of it!! :'( :'( :'(

Great pictures Andy, some cracking displays, i'll have to get to the next one, i take it Marky's resting now with the camera?!!!

Agree with you Marky, only as Mandy posted the pictures up of the road works scene ;D ;D ;D , but i bet it was better in the flesh??

so the next one then is Spalding then toytrac?.....looks like i may get there this year then?

Ben, do you live on the moon?  ???::);):laugh: :laugh:

No, but he's the father of a small baby... so he's probably preoccupied ;)

Harry can't be that small anymore Mandy?! They don't half grow up quick, George starts school in the autumn!  :of