lord fergy in mf brochure

:D :D  - thanks Paul... I think they got my best side  :P:D :D

I can't begin to tell you how chuffed I am to have made it into an MF brochure... on and off, MF brochures have been my life since the age of 7 or so - I never thought I'd ever feature in one that's for sure.

Thye must have taken 100 photographs on that day I reckon... I was freezing cold and the wind was blowing a gale.

:D :D  - thanks Paul... I think they got my best side  :P:D :D

I can't begin to tell you how chuffed I am to have made it into an MF brochure... on and off, MF brochures have been my life since the age of 7 or so - I never thought I'd ever feature in one that's for sure.

Thye must have taken 100 photographs on that day I reckon... I was freezing cold and the wind was blowing a gale.

i always check the mf website for any new brochures,getting the new 5400 series next saturday from my local dealer,was going today but to hungover from last night,watching england

I just hope it wasn't the one of you lying naked on a straw bale with a Triple Triangle badge (very small) carefully positioned to obscure your private parts. AGCO's photographer showed me that one about three months ago and to be honest I still have the nervous twitch that it gave me when I first saw it.

R Day

my next goal is clearly laid out in front of me Will.. like Star Wars... I have this voice in my head going...

Mark

Mark

this is your destiny...

go and fulfil your destiny...

Get your trousers down.... remove your pants and bend over... and get that photograph in a New Holland brochure  :P:-*

:D :D  .. we it will be some advert Will as I have M on one cheek and F on the other ... both in triangles... you really don't want to know where the third triangle is mind you  :of:-[ :'(

thanks for the mental image, mate  :'( :-[:of  (*now where is that green being sick emoticon when you need it)

"Powerful hydraulics

Mark Channell, Agricultural Contractor,

Cambridge, UK

“An important role for our MF 5480 is powering

a hydraulically-driven waste baler. We specified

Closed Centre Load Sensing hydraulics with

110l/min flow, which has improved cycle times

considerably – we have gone from 35 minutes

per bale to as little as 20 minutes†comments

Mark.

“The generous hydraulic capacity has also

speeded cycle times with our MF 955 loader,

which is used for tasks such as moving topsoil

as well as in the waste recycling operation, and

when working around the confines of the yard,

the tractor is also highly manoeuvrable.â€

“This tractor ticks all the boxes – it is exactly

what my business needs.â€

and on fuel economy...

“The 145hp MF 5480 is very economical on fuel,

at least as good as my previous tractor which

was just 90hp. “There is ample power for the

job which means the tractor is not working as

hard and uses less fuel.â€

Did you make up all these lies yourself Mark or did Massey do it for you?? ;D ;D

All my own work James.. honest gov  ;)

MF use a marketing company for these quotations... I had a 30/40 minute interview which was recorded... they then picked out the bits they wanted I guess.. but I did say all of the things in my testimonial I can assure you.

This all happened a good 3 months ago or more