Anyone else having trouble with G & M Farm models posting items?

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone else is having any problems with G & M Farm models posting items?

I bought a white 6890 on the 25th of June and paid via paypal, so payment was instant.

I sent a message on the 2nd of july wondering when i should recieve the model, got a message back on the 5th of july saying that i should recieve it that day. Item was not recieved, i then emailed them back on the 8th of july and as yet no word back.

What would you class as a resonable time for an item to be posted? This is nearly 2 and a half weeks which i think is a bit long.

Thanks

Stephen

Never had any trouble whatsoever with G & M, sent them an email last night and got a reply from Layla this morning. If you haven't had the model delivered then it will almost certainly be the postal system and not G & M

Hi,

Just to clear this thread up, had some problems with g&m with my model getting lost, a replacement one being sent out and the front wheel broken off and then got another 1 this morning, so problem sorted out.

I can just say that layla has been very helpful and there customer support is very good and when the model did come it was here within 48 hrs.

thanks for your replies

Hi,

Just to clear this thread up, had some problems with g&m with my model getting lost, a replacement one being sent out and the front wheel broken off and then got another 1 this morning, so problem sorted out.

I can just say that layla has been very helpful and there customer support is very good and when the model did come it was here within 48 hrs.

thanks for your replies

sounds like good old royal mail again, must say never had this problem from g and m but have experienced it from other mail order companies

I have never had any problems with G&M. They are a long established company and Graham, Michelle and Layla are some of the best people you could ever deal with. In my book they are "Simply the Best" and I only by my new stuff from them ;) ;)