mr softies collection

mr softie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought so to , and its different to the normal siku stuff, they better do the dump bags , otherwise i need to find a way to make some, and i can't even do that well at stiching a button on, last effort was some rope when the work tousers went ping :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  baler twine wasn't avaiable on the van  

• 5 months later...

lovely pics, those deeres are built now nearly a year and id actually forgotten what most of them were..hopefully one day we,ll get to see the entire 40 and 50 series all together, what a diarama that would make at a show with a jd dealership setting...the black 6210r,s are all excellent and transforms the tractor entirely, at work they have a 6210r but see,ing one in black they look so much better but for me the black with yellow wheels steals the show....

Stunning  ::)  collection Mr Softie did you build  \ convert the 7710 Super Q or did you purchase the model 

CX

the 7710 was converted by ceolon Malone ( model tractor conversions) and was selling at the moira show

Archived