mr softies collection

mr softie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All those lovely greens that britains are adding , and you are THE britains collector so must ad them

I would like to see Wiking or Schuco to do some of the bigger Deeres like the 7280R & the 7310R Brian. The Britains/ERTL & Siku versions are ok.. But the detail is lacking . More aimed for the carpet farmer. A Wiking 7R Series would be the business.  ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

yes my dad was sent to perth to collect an order , the vicons came from the vicon stand at the highland show ( all 3 models were cheaper than buying the acrobat on its own) and the engine works deeres arrived in the post today from America , also another package due to arrive from America in the next week

shhhhh Paul space is a nightmare and I think dad is moving to the shed he just doesn't know it yet

we will break it to him at zwolle brian, after a few stiff malts :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: some nice buys there, I must get that vicon sometime, it does look nice

I have reached the decision that ALL model manufacturers should stop printing catalogues of their range and instead send customers round to Mr Softies house and they can pay a pound in and actually see every single thing that they offer in the flesh, there must be a lorry crossing the Forth bridge every day with a load for your house!!!!!!!

Archived