mr softies collection

mr softie

well thanks to all these bad influences out here I have added a few items to my collection this week and ordered a few Valley axe man I have picked up the siku john deere forwarder last week in Blackpool and ordered the new schuco forwarder from my local dealer  , also picked up the ros Kuhn seeder set up and the uh 1400rw Kuhn bale wrapper in dealer box , and ordered some john deere items from the dealer and had a phone call from my dealer to say the 7R with loader ( remote control ) had arrived this is now getting serious  , photos to follow

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, mr softie said:

well thanks to all these bad influences out here I have added a few items to my collection this week and ordered a few Valley axe man I have picked up the siku john deere forwarder last week in Blackpool and ordered the new schuco forwarder from my local dealer  , also picked up the ros Kuhn seeder set up and the uh 1400rw Kuhn bale wrapper in dealer box , and ordered some john deere items from the dealer and had a phone call from my dealer to say the 7R with loader ( remote control ) had arrived this is now getting serious  , photos to follow

Me a bad influence Brian?? Nah i don't think i am...... hahahah ;D  Seems though your adding a few more to your collection, Look forward to the pics ;)

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 8:27 PM, Tractorman810 said:

i knew you wouldn't say no to the rc loader brian, have you been going brum brum with the normal one yet ;D;D:rolleyes:

no Shaun I'm behaving have to go and pick up the loader this week so will get them out together I think

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 5:00 AM, Valley Axe Man said:

Me a bad influence Brian?? Nah i don't think i am...... hahahah ;D  Seems though your adding a few more to your collection, Look forward to the pics ;)

worse ive just been online buying the brochure to go with the feller I got at Gretna , its getting worse

7 hours ago, mr softie said:

worse ive just been online buying the brochure to go with the feller I got at Gretna , its getting worse

hahaha... might as well have the matched set Brian ;) It's always good to have another branch in the collection pardon the pun ;D

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 4:20 AM, Valley Axe Man said:

hahaha... might as well have the matched set Brian ;) It's always good to have another branch in the collection pardon the pun ;D

Sorry Paul but that pun was not funny this has got beyond a branch its a whole forest now

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎23‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 5:52 AM, Valley Axe Man said:

Another nice Haul Brian.... though i wonder what your planning with the three 7810's.....:rolleyes:

thanks Paul all will be revealed soon need to go and order some more 

had a good weekend at Newmachar and spent a bit too much 

won the limited one off signed Case ih optum in the auction and also the one off signed massey show model , all for a good cause 

DSC06406.JPG

DSC06407.JPG

1 hour ago, mr softie said:

had a good weekend at Newmachar and spent a bit too much 

won the limited one off signed Case ih optum in the auction and also the one off signed massey show model , all for a good cause 

DSC06406.JPG

DSC06407.JPG

like the case ih very much

• 2 months later...
14 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Nice additions Brian, though you'll have upset little Dave.... as you now have a JCB that he hasn't yet got hahahaha

what Dave hasn't got it yet man he is really slipping wait til I see him next 

On ‎25‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 7:35 PM, Tractorman810 said:

so is Brian, usually we see a post some 30 items long when he posts new stuff  ;D;D;D

yes I'm behaving ive got to keep something to buy at Zwolle this year , still no sign of these elusive 7810`s either 

Archived