mr softies collection

mr softie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic collection Brian, you must be running out of room soon ! 

A real pity Schucco didn't fit the 7710 with a weight block instead of just removing the front linkage arms etc. Some little differences to distinguish it from the 7810 would have sold it to me I expect.

Are there many 100year of Deere tractor special models available ?

On ‎25‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 10:37 AM, MDFord said:

Fantastic collection Brian, you must be running out of room soon ! 

A real pity Schucco didn't fit the 7710 with a weight block instead of just removing the front linkage arms etc. Some little differences to distinguish it from the 7810 would have sold it to me I expect.

Are there many 100year of Deere tractor special models available ?

evening mark I have expanded slightly into another room in the house so have a bit more space for the time being , I agree the 7710 would have been better with a weight block on it or some variation , narrower tyres would have also been nice 

there is a 100 years wiking 6250R coming before the std version , there is the silver britains 6195M ( also a silver 6195R that no dealer knows about at the moment ) and a 1,000,000 tractor schucco 6400 in metallic green due 

On ‎26‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 8:11 AM, Valley Axe Man said:

Nice early MAP there Brian :) That must have a bit of age about it. Good to catch up with you over the weekend 

it was good to catch up over the weekend , Phil had replied to a comment on Murdoch agri models saying it was a very early one and less detailed than his current ones , now roll on the next show 

8 hours ago, mr softie said:

it was good to catch up over the weekend , Phil had replied to a comment on Murdoch agri models saying it was a very early one and less detailed than his current ones , now roll on the next show 

That'll be a reasurrance then Brian knowing it is what it said on the tin ;) Though then again the vendor isn't too bad of a chap to deal with..... hahaha

Yep see how it goes Brian and hope it's a busy season for you in the van

On ‎31‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 5:20 AM, Valley Axe Man said:

That'll be a reasurrance then Brian knowing it is what it said on the tin ;) Though then again the vendor isn't too bad of a chap to deal with..... hahaha

Yep see how it goes Brian and hope it's a busy season for you in the van

I have got to admit the dealer it was purchased from is a gentleman and great to deal with also has a fair bit of unique hard to get models , the only downside was when that monster of a dog dragged the purchaser around the lowland hall for a whilst 

On ‎30‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 11:28 PM, MDFord said:

Cheers Brian, the metallic green 6400 sounds interesting, that's the one at  the Mannheim factory, millionth tractor built there isn't it?

I'll look out for the 100yr 6.195 models.

yes Mark the 6400 is the one that's at Mannhiem looking forward to the model arriving 

19 hours ago, mr softie said:

I have got to admit the dealer it was purchased from is a gentleman and great to deal with also has a fair bit of unique hard to get models , the only downside was when that monster of a dog dragged the purchaser around the lowland hall for a whilst 

Hahahaha.. all in a bit of fun Brian ;) Just have to wait and see what turns up next then ;)

• 1 month later...

well had a bit of a blowout at Newmachar at the weekend and added a couple of nice models 

managed to buy the 2016 john deere 3650 from a very generous green collecting trader , only bought it as it was limited number 36/50 so was rather apt 

DSC07408.JPG

DSC07409.JPG

DSC07410.JPG

DSC07411.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:03 AM, catkom3 said:

Brian,is that the 7310R with just one beacon,??

Regards

Joe.

yes Joe there is one that has come from the factory with only one beacon on it and no sign of where it should be so defo a rare beast of a mistake

• 1 month later...

Archived