mr softies collection

mr softie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎27‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 11:14 AM, mr softie said:

I hope this is the last purchases until Zwolle oh and if you see my wallet still running away please send it home 

DSC07325.JPG

DSC07326.JPG

Not seen you wallet running away but I did see it blowing around in the wind up at Lamma :D haha  That's a tidy haul  for the start of the year and Zwolle is a long way away at moment and I expect they will be something that makes you get your wallet out before then

Mike ive been in the wrong places at the right time for Bargains , 

Sean I need to get back too work as funds are getting critical but hey you cant pass a bargain 

Smithy its all wishful thinking about not spending until Zwolle got Hexam and Gretna next week then Aberdeen may bank holiday so that's defo out the window ohh wait there is another box on the way from Claas Germany and a rather large order in with John Deere as well 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Hahaha.... are you sure Brian? after all it's only a week and half to Tractor World Scotland..... or does that make me a bad man? ;)

Paul you should know me by now and well lets just say I was on ebay last night 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎15‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 11:22 AM, chris.watson said:

Very nice additions mate, I can see the price of a 99 ice cream being £6 off of your van this summer :D:D you've got to get that money back in the wallet somehow mate.:D:D

better just make it £10 nice round figure Chris

Archived