yesterdays farming aug 21 &22

MJB1

Met Tim (Tractortim) today as i am at dad's this weekend , Had a ride in his 590 then i had a nice dive when we were Cultivating ,also had a ride in Ford TW-35 and a Fendt 936 VARIO BlackBeauty Edition (i had a few pictures ,but they did not come out very good they were done by phone)

These are some pictures of the other tractors!

Muir hill 121

DSCF2183Small.jpg

Same Tiger six

DSCF2195Small.jpg

Massey Ferguson 3065

DSCF2188Small.jpg

Ford TW-35

DSCF2230Small.jpg

well it went wrong for me today....  :(

went to work first thing, should've been home by 9am, but oh no, the manager hadother ideas... so finnaly finished 11.30am.. was not best pleased

so i managed to get to the show around 12.30pm... but then realised i left my camera at home as was in a bit of a rush to get to the show...

then i got roped in to help with the dog show with my step nan... so about 4ish... i finally managed to to have a look around but didnt make it to the plough fields

anywho.. great pictures marcus... did see your's and tims tractors... lovely machines... the 3065 belongs to a good friend of mine.. had a sneaky drive in it earlier in the year  :)

didnt have time to have a go of the fendt but would of loved too

from what my grandad said, both days were busy, alot of public and a very very good show and good time was had by one and all.

well my day didn't stop at dillington , as we were on our way home , i came across an elderly  mature lady who'd accidentally hit her brakes which wern't latched together & went into the ditch , she didn't know what diff lock is so i managed to get the old timer out & ready to go again

yesterdaysfarming2281010Small.jpg

yesterdaysfarming2281013Small.jpg

yesterdaysfarming2281015Small.jpg

she was so gratefull that i'd managed it & aksed if i'd been to yesterdays farming , of which i replied yes ,

she said , 'ohh i'd have loved to have taken this one but have horse paddocks to top , ............that & it'd take me 2 days to get there ,......i only drive it on tickover & 2mph isn't that fast !' ;D