Reekie bedformer

This is my take on the Reekie bedformer hope you like it. It does not have the decals yet had probs trying this before. Iv'e tried to get most of the detail on, but have had to leave some out as it was getting cluttered. First is the brochure pic then the instruction manual pics then the beast itself.

REEKIEBEDTILLER.jpg

REEKIEBEDTILLER1.jpg

REEKIEBEDTILLER2.jpg

good job..ive just completed a dowdeswell and a grimme bedformer,the grimmes for myself,i think i will maybe post them up as a subject now as it is nice to see potato equipment..i,m intending having the whole outfit eventually...must put my pics up when my camera charges

good job..ive just completed a dowdeswell and a grimme bedformer,the grimmes for myself,i think i will maybe post them up as a subject now as it is nice to see potato equipment..i,m intending having the whole outfit eventually...must put my pictures up when my camera charges

Look forward to seeing them suspect way better quality though.

Thanks for positive comments guys, green paint work came on the go when Netagco stepped in. That sure is a Reekie bedtiller in your picture, coupled with the dowdeswell ridgers as mentioned by Andrew Stanford. Most had problems with the large idler gear bearings collapsing, or the stub it was on cracking out. Have sorted alot of these in the past, shame i dont see alot now in the fields. Just looked out my lemken plough, thinking of cutting it up to make more ridgers to sell on. Seems a waste though as not a huge amount of useable parts on for me. This took a while to build as i lost interest for a while, and have to build everything in my livingroom. Don't know whether to try seperator next or the planter?. :-\