UH New Releases 2011

AJH

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez more versions of the UH MFs :( 

Just wait for UH to get started on the New Holland T6090!!! Expect  a union jack flagged bonnet version first to coincide with royal wedding as apparently all real size T6000 RC/PC and the T7 auto command versions will have this option for free ;)  Then no doubt the adblue T7.210 auto command version with new decals will follow that ;)  and then the blue power version of that model will follow as seen in real size at the sima show! And to be fair all four of those will look good :) 

It will be when they start making all yellow and all black versions that it will suck >:(

I received an e-mail today from PES Creation's with pictures of the new Quivogne implements,it's interesting to see that UH seem to be favouring 1;1 style hith's these days,with their own "toyish" hitch now being removeable held only by a few pin's ??

FL-2011-028-UH2954.jpg

FL-2011-029-UH2955.jpg

FL-2011-030-UH2956.jpg

Regards

Joe.

Product: Someca 750 with cab

UH item number: UH

PES item number: PES008

Scale: 1:32

Production run: Limited

Picture:

photo127m.jpg

Atte

When is this one out please

Secondly, do you know how many of the Chrome MF 7499 are being produced?

thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Except all the ones you covered mate  ;)Maybe a few Muir Hills then (since literally no one else does them in 1:32!)

Surprising isn't it, considering how almost everything else has been done at this stage?! I can recall reading a piece about Harold Powlton in the first Classic Tractor I bought (exactly eight years ago!) and it showed one of his, but other than that I can't remember any more

Product: Deutz-Fahr Agrotron TTV 'Cow edition'

Issuer: Miniaturenwereld Lommel

Item number: UH....

Scale: 1:32

Limited?: Yes (1000)

Available: June

Price: €37,50 (pre-order), €40,- (normal)

Picture:

cow1.png