UH New Releases 2011

AJH

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha! one of the days they will offer one unpainted. A DIY model tractor. It getting ridiculous with UH at this stage.

I looked at the 6000 series New Holland the wrong way last week and the step fell off  ;D

whats the point of the deutz in cow print, was there ever a real one? there was a real valtra c which was an original idea

Somebody in the morkeshing department wants it to happen, and they have the budget to make it happen.

really milking the teats of this one  :D

Dave.. it's clear that you've got a beef about this... but please try to keep us out of it  :P

Surely they cud come up with a better idea

We've chewed this post over in the mod room.. and we've come to the conclusion that we just can't stomach any more jokes like that thanks  :P  Its was Sean who grassed you up initially  :P

What a load of bull!

Udderly rediculous!

They sure are milking the cow print theme!

Er...... :P

Ok ok.. enough bull... Moooooove on please Barry  ::):P:angel:

Product: Deutz-Fahr Agrotron TTV 'Cow edition'

Issuer: Miniaturenwereld Lommel

Item number: UH....

Scale: 1:32

Limited?: Yes (1000)

Available: June

Price: €37,50 (pre-order), €40,- (normal)

Picture:

cow1.png

I'm glad our cows looked better than the print on this thing... ;D

Horrible, hopefully for miniaturenwereld they will sell a few of them to get even and then commision a better looking tractor.

whilst it doesnt look to good, i am asuming there must be a real one out there in this colour scheme?? so far i have not seen uh make a model of something that just doesnt exsist .i guess for uh its a great way to use up the remaining stock of a model thats not been made for a while now so you cant blame them for saying yes when the seller came along with the idea

whilst it doesnt look to good, i am asuming there must be a real one out there in this colour scheme?? so far i have not seen uh make a model of something that just doesnt exsist .i guess for uh its a great way to use up the remaining stock of a model thats not been made for a while now so you cant blame them for saying yes when the seller came along with the idea

Handy for those people who use TTV wheels on New Hollands too, less painting now!

I guess they must of had some Friesian cow paint left over too!!!!!  ;)  :P