UH New Releases 2011

AJH

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are new rear fenders small changes? And new beacons?

New exhaust

New tank with Ad-blue and a new stair

On the right side a new 'tank' with stair

New rear fenders

New toplink on the front

4 white light on the cab, there where first orange

2 new ...lights on the cab (with indicator)

New beacons

im very pleased at the telescopic,was intending making one of these bobcat based telehandlers...good work and fantastic pictures as always form atte.this machine is going to fit in very well with a diarama ive planned for moira in october.    im a happy man,well i could be happier if they,d make a 165,188,290,2640,1135,1155 etc etc etc

about time to justin, us mf fans have been starved for years compaired to you ford guys  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

never seen one of those in the flesh, but i recon it will be joining the collection when its out

Yeah. Only one thing tough. MF are still alive & kicking. Ford left the scene nearly 20 years ago when NH & Fiat took over the show . ;D

yeah but hey you still had models made unlike us  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  still wish they would get the 32nd scale ford 7000 and 7600 out mind

Yeah, id love to see em in 1/32 also. Maybe a 4000 & 6600 tough cos Britains have the 7000 & 7600 covered. Still tough UH gave ye the 35X, 135,590,3080 & 1200. Models i have myself. Massey fans have it good lad. ;D ;D ;D

got to be honest the massey thing has gone to far

there are so many versions of the 8000 series alone i calnt keep track of whats what,

dont see why they calnt focus on a few companies instead of one, and when will they do some john deere models as the only decent jd models are from wiking and there are only a few of them and there 6930's and a 7430, why dont uh do a 5R series john deere loader tractor for starters, lovely mid range tractor and would look great with the level of uh detail

As has already been discussed on other threads, UH do not have a licence to produce John Deere models and are unlikely to get one any time soon, they obviously do have a licence for Massey Ferguson and so are making the most of the castings they have. If I were you I would expect even more 2011 ad blu models for the 6*** and 7*** series