has any body ever see a tractor like this

cyrilhanna

Your right Johnny Its a Kirovet K700 with around 220 BHP, its amazing what you can find with the click of a mouse.

Spot on it's a Kirovets K-700  8) . Not to be confused with the latter and more commonly seen K-700A (usually yellow).

The K-700 was first produced around 1969 and was powered by a 230hp Jamz V8 which makes this one quite an early tractor. The K-700A meanwhile had a 220hp V8 and arrived in the mid '70s.

The K-701 which came next was also interesting as it had a 300hp V12 under the bonnet.

Where were your photos taken? I assume it wasn't in the UK?

Spot on it's a Kirovets K-700  8) . Not to be confused with the latter and more commonly seen K-700A (usually yellow).

The K-700 was first produced around 1969 and was powered by a 230hp Jamz V8 which makes this one quite an early tractor. The K-700A meanwhile had a 220hp V8 and arrived in the mid '70s.

The K-701 which came next was also interesting as it had a 300hp V12 under the bonnet.

Where were your photos taken? I assume it wasn't in the UK?

photos were taken in northern ireland ;)

in 1983 Weatherheads has one for sale... it was a real monster... that and a Belarus Crawler... donkey engine start... a real brute it was too.

I'm pretty sure that Stephen Haylock has a 'one of a kind' Belarus rubber tracked crawler in his collection... which he bought for scrap money... and it's done about 50 hours from memory

• 2 weeks later...

the man told me he stuck the forks in two the cab just so he could get the wheels off her.......now the cab is recked

That Hesston brings back fond memories of a contractor near me who had a fleet of 110-90's, Ursus 912 and Ford 7610 drawing from it  8) 8) 8)