Britains flatbed trailer conversion - well it couldn't get any worse !

Sorry Marky, a bit late finding this, my unread ones keep disappearing on their own by magic i guess

Superb mate your a natural, told you so !

Next stop rip some fords up, you'll enjoy that bit? ;D ;D

but put them back together again with some different axles, just got a load of Tim's in today. jobs a good un.? ;):D

Thanks Boys... Now ripping up Fords sounds like lots of fun Udi - Won't be so keen on putting them back together again though  :D :D

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

When I read that you where also disapointed with the britains flat trailer, I thought that I would tell you that I agree with you. I converted mine into a bailey bale trailer with ladder racks, see what you think. Any questions, please post away!

post-409-132638517754_thumb.jpg

When I read that you where also disapointed with the britains flat trailer, I thought that I would tell you that I agree with you. I converted mine into a bailey bale trailer with ladder racks, looks good! I shall try and post some pictures soon.

Hello Farmer Will - thanks for posting mate - Glad you agree with me as well - Post up those pictures please post haste... and welcome to the forum mate - have a long and happy stay and make lots of posts - this lot are getting really boring... and they can be quite nasty to me too  :'( :'(

Just kidding of course - they are all a great bunch so as Deere-est says... lay back... open a beer... help yourself to the pringles and enjoy the ride.. actually to lay back whilst drinking and snacking on bent crisps may be a little dangerous... right then SIT UP STRAIGHT... open a beer and enjoy the ride (didn't mention pringles the second time because I've had them all sorry)  :-[