FTF Tour - New Holland, Basildon

Deere-est

Awaiting an email fron the UK offices after speaking to a chap in Italy regarding a tour of New Hollands' Basildon plant. I'll be looking to Jan - April for a date, very possibly a week day. Under 16's are not permitted on the tour, apologies to those under 16.

Nothing is comfirmed yet but

in the first instance, who is interested in coming along?

Lord almighty  8)

will keep an eye on this subject  :of

FTF weekend for Spalding sounds perfect. I always spend 3 days in England in the weekend of Spalding, and no matter what date this will be, i'll be enjoying the countryside for a couple of days. I would guess a few of the foreign members might actually be very interested to, if they could combine it with the Spalding show in April. ;)

I would be interested if it was the Friday before Spalding.

Tris, I would suggest that when you speak to your contact at the factory that you ask what is the largest party size that they can accommodate at one time, they may have a limit on Health and Safety grounds.