Britains 2011 Releases

mad4machines

I agree with you all on the small buildings for big modern machinery and I can see the relaunch of the Atcost farm buildings with a added feeder. we need some uk implements sooner than later especailly the update of a new reversable plough which fits the part of the modern tractor.

But I have my doubts this will happen in 2011 or any time soon.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pictures of 2011 releases +                          JCB TM 310S, only picsw i can get ,

Anyone who has been to any of the shows that FTF/Model Farmer have been at this year will have seen the prototypes of the case and IH models on the stands. ;) ;) ;)

I believe that they should be in the OEM dealers fairly soon and then on general release early next year.

ill be getting one of those ifor williams trailers but everything else is disapointing. the buildings are bog standard, they do need some more impliments though

mabee a new yard scraper, post knocker, hay turner, small baler

kit for the quad- slug pellet aplicator, trailed topper, quad sprayer

buildings may be extended versions, but at least they have reconised the need of gates and feeder rails for them? still to low yes, but its a start, clearly they have been doing a uh in looking at sites and copying stuff like mandys feeder rings, as said other than 4 new tractors, the rest are just repaints sadly, 

RC2 are moving in the right direction.. I dunno how much the

design of the  IH CIH and the MF' tractors  cost to produce that are being released

plus what has recently been posted in theis thread sheds feed rings ect plus atleast we havent got

many BIG prairy monsters or ertl north american cast offs this time

so i recon it aint a bad release year going by anual catologues of past and remember t

hey are toys not models  :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

less could be more for this toy manufacturer this time

that atv trailer looks identical to the old blue one. but maybe they are rerelecing some old stuff or remaking them, i wouldnt be against them bring out some of there old stuff, trailers and culivating stuff, i know its dated stuff but not every farm uses ultra modern stuff now do they :of  also older kit would suit the ford 5/7/7600 and the new ih's

buildings may be extended versions, but at least they have reconised the need of gates and feeder rails for them? still to low yes, but its a start, clearly they have been doing a uh in looking at sites and copying stuff like mandys feeder rings, as said other than 4 new tractors, the rest are just repaints sadly,

Disagree on the sheds I'm afraid. The old buildings werea start. Surely a bit more could have been enineered.

I wish Britains as with all the other manufactures would actually conduct some kind of research themselves. Online poll for possible models, have fan mailing lists etc. Every manufacturer falls at the last hurdle. It's just stupid now!

Disagree on the sheds I'm afraid. The old buildings werea start. Surely a bit more could have been enineered.

I wish Britains as with all the other manufactures would actually conduct some kind of research themselves. Online poll for possible models, have fan mailing lists etc. Every manufacturer falls at the last hurdle. It's just stupid now!

I agree with you tris on this

ill be getting one of those ifor williams trailers but everything else is disapointing. the buildings are bog standard, they do need some more impliments though

mabee a new yard scraper, post knocker, hay turner, small baler

kit for the quad- slug pellet aplicator, trailed topper, quad sprayer

quad sprayer is quite easy jordan  logic varispreader frame  and an old britains crop sprayer, I accept its not factory made but looks very effective........i have one somewhere,there were pics but i think they didnt survive the  forum changeover

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...